(14) [LEMON]

[LEMON WARNING!! This is it folks, please keep in mind that this is my FIRST time writing lemons. This chapter is PURELY lemon, so if you don't like stuff like this, just skip the chapter. Oh and I won't be sugar coating the genitals, actions etc. So fair warning; I'll use words like Dick/Cock, Vagina/Pussy, Tits/Boobs, etc.]

An hour goes by, no sign of Andrew. Until you got a call from the mansion's main phone. You picked it up, and sure enough, it's Andrew.

Andrew: "Y/N, I uh... she wants me to stay over. Are you handling Ashley alright?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine. She won't cause trouble. You go and have fun. I thought you didn't have a phone though?"

Andrew: "I'm using hers. I owe you big time, Y/N. Thanks."

Y/N: "No problemo."

He hung up, and you put the phone down as well. You turned around, only to find Ashley smirking at you.

Ashley: "We can't let him one up us! Come on, let's go back to the bed."

Y/N: :Huh?? What do you mean 'one up us'?"

Ashley: "You know EXACTLY what I meant. Now come on! Or are you feeling a little bold and wanna do it right here~?"

Y/N: "Wha- No! Ashley are you serious?? We've only been official for... an hour!"

Ashley: "So? We've known eachother since childhood. So I don't see anything wrong. Now let's go!"

Ashley grabbed you by the hand and lead you back to the bedroom. You feel a rising tension as she locks the door behind her.

Y/N: "A-Ashley... I really think we should reconsider-"

Ashley: "Shhh~ you're always overthinking stuff."

Y/N: "We don't even have rubber..."

Ashley: "It's fine! I like it raw anyways."

Y/N: "... Huh??!"

She pushed you onto the bed, as you tried to come up with an excuse. But ultimately, you have none. She crawls ontop of you, and starts kissing your neck.

Y/N: "Ashley.. s-seriously-"

Ashley: "Ugh, just shut up already."

She trails her fingers on your chest, all the way down to your waist, before pulling it down slowly.

She feels and stroke your cock through your underwear, causing your it to harden. She then pulls your underwear down.

Ashley: "Oh~ you're actually pretty big

Ashley: "Oh~ you're actually pretty big. Look, I can fit it in both palms~!"

She grasp your dick using two palms, causing you to grunt a little.

Y/N: "..."

"