Blacklight's Origins

It's been a couple of weeks. The luxurious lifestyle is nice, but you stil need to get your head in the game. Finding out more about your past connections and Blackwatch.

You sat on your luxurious chair, typing away on a laptop, accessing Blackwatch's files through the terminal you have connected your laptop to. As you work on that, Andrew walk in on you. He seems partially interested in what you're doing.

Andrew: "Working on something?"

Y/N: "Remember that Blackwatch guys I was talking about?"

Andrew: "Ah... so you decided to dig into it more?"

Y/N: "Yeah, with the hopes of actually finding out more."

Andrew: "Shouldn't

Andrew: "Shouldn't... we avoid the trouble? I mean, who cares about these Blackwatch people?"

Y/N: "I do. They know my background... and I want to know who my parents were. No, scratch that. I NEED to know."

Andrew: "... What if you... don't want to know?"

You stared at Andrew's reluctant face for a couple of seconds. You groaned, getting up from the chair and closing the laptop infront of you.

Y/N: "I'll look for the truth. Whether I want to or not, I'll worry for that when the time comes. I'm going against them, with or without your help."

Andrew: "

Andrew: "....."

You were about to head off, taking a few steps towards the front door of the mansion you are currently staying at. Determined to find out more about yourself, about Blackwatch and about everything. Though, as you finally reaches the door frame, Andrew grabbed you by the arm.

Andrew: "..."

Y/N: "... What? Out with it."

Andrew stayed silent, with a worried and hesitant look on his face. His grip on your arm was tight, though you show no signs of discomfort.

Andrew: "Your parents... they-"

As Andrew was about to tell you something, Ashley abruptly came into the room. She walked up to the both of you, and noticed Andrew's grip on your arm.