Cannibalism? I've consumed more

(In case it wasn't clear before:

Memory flood/Blackwatch Radio

Game actions

Timeskip/Flashbacks etc.)

Your rampage has begun. Your newly obtained claws makes you feel even more powerful than before. You pounced at the Blackwatch agents, as they tries to dodge, but to no avail. You cleaved through everyone of them, feeling the thrill of the kill surging your entire body.

Y/N: "I don't know how exactly it works... but shit it works."

Blackwatch Operator: "Viper One-One this is Red Crown, how copy?.... Viper One-One? How copy?...... All units dispatch at the location we are sending now."

your rampage came to a halt, sure you would LOVE to play with them a little more, but you remembered that Andrew and Ashley are starving back in their apartment. Your claw arms transformed back into their normal state, as you sprint away from the scene...

A Tiny Timeskip...

You arrived at the balcony of the Graves apartment once more. Holding a bag of groceries bought with the money of the agents you killed. You find a wooden plank... making a pathway from the Graves balcony to the next balcony. You pondered why it's there, but then you noticed that the next balcony's window is shatter. Somebody probably got in unnanounced.

You opened the next balcony door, only to find Ashley, Andrew and... a dead body of a cultist.

Ashley: Ohh you're back. Well help yourself to the sight of a soulless body of a cultist!"

 Well help yourself to the sight of a soulless body of a cultist!"

Andrew: "Look, Y/N is back. So we don't need to eat the cultist."

You stared at them blankly, can't exactly say you're innocent, since you've taken a bunch of lives yourself. You walked over to Ashley and gave her the grocery bag.

Y/N: "Here, I assume you're the cook of the two of you."

"