Chapter-4 She is my iris

Start from the beginning

Viraj takes the lunchbox and says, 'Your salary for this month will not be given to you. Now, just go.'

Jimmy is just looking at him with shock, and Viraj closes the door on his face, from where he came out of his state of shock.

Jimmy said to himself, "Be happy that this devil has not sent you to the black chamber," and then he also leaves from there.

Viraj puts the lunch on the table and says to her, 'You don't have to work; you can tell the chef. They will make lunch for me. You are not fully recovered.'

Trisha said, "Why can't I? It's my way to tell you thank you, and I have put in hard work to make this food. Don't you want to eat it?"

Viraj is just listening to her voice; he has not heard such a melodious voice in his life. He wants her to speak all the time, and he will listen to her without any second thought.

Trisha again said, 'Sir, are you listening to me? Where do you get lost every minute?'

Viraj's tongue slipped, and he said, "YOU."

Trisha asked confusingly; what??

Viraj came out of his thoughts and said, 'I mean, you also eat with me.'

Viraj sits down in his CEO chair and motions for Trisha to sit in front of his chair.

Trisha stand up from her place and sit in front of Raj.

Then Trisha said, 'Sir, you eat first, and then tell me how it is.'

Viraj replied, 'Okay, where do you want to eat? In the canteen or here?'

We can eat here only," she said with a small smile.

And then Viraj opened the tiffin, and the aroma of the food spread all over his cabin.

He smile and said; how do you know what's my favourite dishes?

"Trisha replied with her head down, 'Actually, I asked Jimmy for this,'" she said, sounding like a small child.

As her head is down, he sees a hand in which there is a small piece of food. Then she lifts her head up and sees Viraj giving her the first bite of food.

Viraj said; open your mouth I can't be like this all the time.

She hurriedly opened her mouth, and Viraj made her eat that bite from his hand.

"His fingers touched her lips, and he felt the urge to torment her lips, devour her mouth like no one had ever done. He wanted to give a love bite to her neck and claim her as his own, making sure no one could ever take her away from him."

"He will worship her by getting on his knees. Wild thoughts flood his mind as he just touches his lips."

"He thought, 'This girl has so much power to bring me to my knees. If she wants to kill me, I'll be stabbed happily by her, because from now on, she is not just my obsession but my life too.'"

"She doesn't know how much I am whipped by her - by her eyes, her innocent face, and now by her voice."

As he is thinking about her she again snapped and said; kahan kho jaate hain aap??
(Where you got lost everytime)

He replied; kahin nahi tum bhi khaao sath mei.
(No where just eat with me)

"Then they both eat their food. As they are eating silently because they don't know what to talk about, so Trisha started,"

"What does your company do?" she asked him, her innocent face looking at him.

Viraj again thought; Haaye agar ye esse hi dekhegi mai kese control m rhunga, ye ladki kisi din mujhe majbur krdegi kuch karne ko.
( "If she keeps looking at me like this, how will I control myself? One day, this girl will force me to do something.")