Hurts

'Dude!' Scott screamed and came closer to Stiles. Stiles found one of the operation knifes and used it to hurt himself. He stepped himself, like more then 20 times. Everywhere was blood. 'Why did you do this?' Scott asked. 'I punished me self, because I failed' he said crying and tried to hurt himself again. 'Give that knife to me Stiles'. 'You want this' Stiles said while he pointed at the knife. 'Yes, for your own safety' Scott said. Stiles gave Scott a deadly look. 'Here, catch' and Stiles threw the knife. Luckely Scott catches the knife. At that moment when Scott was holding the knife, Melissa came in. 'Please, get him away from me' Stiles bagged. 'He' and Stiles pointed at Scott. Stiles was now gone, maybe because he lost to many blood.

21:58 p.m:
"How is he doing" Lydia asked. "He's doing great right now. If you want to, you can go to him" Melissa said. Lydia jumped up and followed Melissa.

"Be quiet, he's still sleeping and he needs his rest" Melissa warned her. 'Yeah, I will. Don't worry, I am not that stupid', Lydia answered. Lydia came so close as she dared. She had a kind of weird look on her face. Like she is concentrating very hard. 'Lydia, what are you doing?' Melissa asked but Lydia hushed her. 'You're not hurting him right?' Melissa asked but Lydia didn't anwser. 'How long does this take?' She asked. Finely Lydia sighed and backed of. 'I was trying to get in his mind, but if people keep asking me questions I can't do that.' 'Fine,' Melissa answered and stepped away. 'Thank you,' Lydia said and concentrated at Stiles again. Luckily he's asleep so it will make it easier for him and me.

His mind
"Stiles" I yelled but he didn't hear it. I was in the woods trying to get to the tree. He was playing this game, where you have the good and the bad. And he was playing with his life. I saw that it was not easy for Stiles to win. When I tried to walk towards him, the connection between our thoughts was getting hard, so I stopped and cut of our mind connection.

23:34 p.m
I woke up and realized that I was stronger then before. I have an army to back me up. Now I just need to find a way out of this hospital. I found some clothes and put these on. Those stupid people forgot to lock my door. Even Lydia was so stupid to stay with me. I can use her to get Scott. She was deeply in thoughts, so it was easy for me to take her away. I opened the door and one of the workers came to me. "Stiles, you're not allowed to go" he said. "And I didn't asked for your allowance" I answered and pushed him away.

02:43 a.m
"Stiles, where are you and Lydia?" Scott asked. "Waking" I answered. "This late? You're crazy dude". "I didn't want to, Lydia said she heard something so I followed her" I lied. "Okay" Scott replied.
I hung up. "Stop screaming when I'm on the phone. It will destroy my whole plan to kill the alpha" I said. "You'll never get a change, we killed you once, so our second will be a lot easier" she said. "You wish, because Stiles isn't here anymore, he's on a place where you would never find him, plus the fact that we switch the whole time to confuse you guys who's the real one and who isn't and this is the most fun part, Stiles is going to kill Scott and he will do it on free will to keep you alive" I said. "You're sick to play with our minds to win your game" she yelled. "Shut it" I said and slapped her. "I don't want to hurt you again, so it's better to shut up for both of us" I said.

05:19 a.m
"Wake up! You fool" I yelled at Stiles. "Here, now you got her save. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to find Derek, he knows the weakness of every alpha" I ordered him. "What if I don't want" Stiles asked. "Then your banshee will die" I said. Stiles picked his phone and try to call Derek. "Hi, I was wondering if I could get some training with you? You know, the training you did with Scott. No I'm not crazy. Okay, fine I just want some answers, I'll be there in a sec" Stiles finished. "Go now"

------------------------
Sorry guys that it took so so long but I was busy with everything. Anyways hope you liked it and I was thinking to put Malia in this story but then I realized I want Stydia, so I'm really really sorry for that, but she will be there only as a friend I'll promise, love you sour wolfies and the next chapter is on it's way💕