wake up

Let's start from the beginning. I was dreaming and I finally ended up in the woods. My dream was horrible, I was traped in a beartrap. Litterly, I was bleeding to death and I wasn't alone. There was someone with me, someone I knew very well. It tells me everytime ''Everyone has it but no one can lose it. What is it Stiles?''. I just can't answer that question/riddle. When it said that to me, I'd "answer that I don't know it. That thing repeats it over and over. Until I finaly gave him his answer. From that moment I woke up, not like me -Stiles- no I woke up like a demon, that came out hell.

03:30 P.M.
'Wake up, the tests are done' my dad said to me. I just noded and walked away. I asked someone where they left my clothes and they just gave it to me. I was really dizzy and I felt a lot of power trough my veins. When I changed clothes, I walked out of the hospital and Scot was waiting for me by my jeep. ''Man, I'm happy to see you' Scott said. I ignored him and steped in my jeep, as I drive away. Scot gave me a look of surprised.

I looked in one of my car mirrors and I saw Stiles crying in the back seat. I only said that they never gonna find you, when I'm on the road. 'You thought you can control me, it once succeed but now I'm staying forever Stiles'. The connection between Stiles and me was for now, broken.

Next day at 10:30 A.M.
'Stiles, are you okay' a sweet, gentle girl voice asked. I recognized the voice, it was Lydia. 'Yeah, I guess' I answerd, 'Where the hell am i?'. 'Are you kidding Stiles. You've been in the hospital for over a week right now' Lydia said. I pushes myself up and sat up straight. 'Can I go home?' I asked. Lydia looked at me, her eyes began to cry. She left my room.

An other our past away without any sound or any stuff I can do. It was just me, alone in a white room. I screamed and slammed the door over 20 times already.

After I screamed once again, the door slowly opend and I saw him.

-------------------------------------------

First chapter done, sorry if the Englisch don't work out as Well. I'm a dutchie, trying to write a fanfiction for everyone😊

Hope you all liked it.