Chapter 13

Warning (s):   knocking out, kidnapping, stalking

"Oh nahh fck-"

Before you could do anything, you got knocked out (u keep count) again.

Yuh so you wake up, again. This time not on a table but on a sofa. Huh, new space unlocked.

Anyways, you close your eyes and go back to sleep. Until someone decided to not let you sleep.

"I know you're awake. "No sh.

"No I am not. " You said before going back to your sleep.

Ranpo sighed and went back to his snack stash. He chomped on his chips so loudly it's like he's using a microphone-

Oh. He is.

You got up and stare at Ranpo very judgingly.

"That worked faster than I thought. "

"Wtf you guys want. " You squinted your eyes and huffed.

"Nah idk. " No sh.

"This is like the 3rd time I got kidnapped. "

"I know. "

"I'm not talking to you. "

"I know. "

"The reason I am here for? "

"I kn- I don't know. "

"Almost got you. " You clicked your tongue in annoyance and sighed so dramatically, Dazai could never.

"... " AwKwAwRd SiLeNcE

Ranpo sighed and gesture you to his place. "Spin my chair then I'll tell you."

That's all? "Okay."

Anyways you spin and spin and spin Ranpo's chair. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

"Actually- " You spin

"The president- " You spin

"Wants you to-" You spin

"Discuss something-" You spin

"With you-" You spin

"Okay stop now-" You stop spinning

"The wants to discuss something with me??"

"Yes, with you."

"About what." (my marriage with him duh)

"You'll know when you meet him."

"Okay."

. . .

"Wait didn't Dazai brought me here-?"

"Yea, even I'm surprised he knew where to find you."

Oh.

"Anyways the president is already waiting for you in his office like 1 hour ago.  You should go." What.

"Wtf Ranpo-" You swore at him before you rushed into Fukuzawa's office.

"Ah, it's you." Who gave this man the rights to be hot during his 40s.

"Yes, I believe you have something to discuss with me?"

"That's right, I was thinking that you should join the agency." Nah not this sh again-

"My apologies, I suppose I already told Dazai I'm NOT interested in joining the agency?"

"You did? It seems like I've gotten another answer from Dazai, he said you have full potential in joining the agency."

"..." That little sh-

"I am very sorry. I cannot join the agency."

"I see, I won't press further." (This is y I love u Fukuzawa :3)

You stood up and bowed a little before you left his office.

"I already told him you won't join. Don't know why he don't even believe the greatest detective and went to try to recruit you." Ranpo shrugged his shoulders as his tone is mixed with a bit of annoyance.

"I guess... I'll take my leave." You waved a goodbye to Ranpo and left the agency, there's this something you can't word it but you felt like you've been followed ever since you got kicked out of the hunting dog.

"Found you." A girl's voice is what you heard before getting knocked out cold, again. (yes)

GUESS WHO EXAM GOT DELAYED CUZ NO WATER WOOOOOOOOOOO ANYWAYS THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WON'T STUDY BUT SINCE MORE TIME I UPDATED LIKE 1 CHAPTER FOR U GUYS :3 TAKE IT WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Crystal out