Chapter 12

Warning(s): kidnapping, implied stalking, Teruko being mad...

"Uhhh... so is this a kidnap or..? "

"This is an interrogation, you fcking idiot. "

You look at Jouno with full on offend face. You side-eyed him so bad he can see it.

BAM

Teruko hit the table so hard it cracked in half. You just turn your head to face the other side which so coincidentally is where Jouno's standing.

"You know your hair looks like someone who  hates the colour red painted a candy cane. "

"Excuses me? "
Jouno said in an irritated tone.

"Your excuse-"
"I like candy canes. "

"Well I don't. Especially when you eat it with chilli jam and salt. Ew wtf. "

"And you're one aswell-"

"No stfu. "

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT TF UP SO WE CAN CONTINUE THIS INTERROGATION?? "

Oh Lord. Teruko's mad.

The silent is too loud.

"Alright then, you. As what I head from Jouno and Teccho, why did you fell from the Port Mafia's building? "

"I got kidnapped wtf-"

"Oh."

"And I was trying to escape and bla bla bla met the pedophile and the loml didn't come to save me so I jumped out the window-"

"Wow damn. That's deep. "

"Yup, they're not lying about it. "

"Oh So NoW yOu BeLiVe Me-"

"Shut tf up u b-"

Goddamn I wanna untie the rope so bad- Oh. The rope fell. How convenient.

• • •

"Didn't the vice captain tied it-? "

"... "

For the sake of humanity, you tied yourself back.

"It's the rope's fault. "

"... Ah it does seems like it!! "
Teruko said in a cheerful tone.

Ah shit... Teruko's that mad...

"Now... You're off the hook!! "

Huh?

Teruko then threw you out of the HQ and closed the door.

"HUHH???? "
You screamed in confusion and then you heard Jouno's cackle. Oh that btch-

Wait. Hmmm... I DON'T KNOW THE WAY BACK TO YOKOHAMA!!

Sht... Damn it. Maybe a miracle that would just take me back to Yokohama-

Eh..? Bar Lupin..? HUHHH????

Your ability: "My way or the highway. " (It's op and dumb ik)

As you recalled all those such fortunate events. Oh.

Unfortunately, due to the plot needed, you won't be knowing your ability and will be oblivious as you could!!

Uhh whatever. You just walked in Bar Lupin and oh god-

He is there.

By that I mean Dazai Osamu.

"Hmm what a coincidence, I was just looking for you. The president wants to have a talk with you. "

• • •

"You've been waiting for me, didn't you? "

He chuckled and smirked.
"Hmm... Who knows? "

Yeah, for sure I know.

Weeeeeeee an update!! Sorry for not updating cuz of holiday and I need to spend time with my family (forcefully) tho I still have exam on January... If we're lucky you guys might get another update before me going poof so uhhh thx for reading this chapter!!

-Crystal out