Chapter 9

Warning(s) : guns, saber, threatening, Jouno's mean words, creepy alleys

Ahem. So, you went to walk around in the city. Just so you see a shop getting robbed. Meh it's not your problem.

UNTIL ONE OF THE ROBBER DECIDED TO HOLD YOU AS HOSTAGE.

"So... Am I getting paid..? "

"Huh what the hell- No!"

"Aw damn. "

Just then another figure walked into the shop.

"My, my... A robbery in broad daylight. How courageous. "
Said a taunting voice, wait. A familiar taunting voice.

You tried to turn your head but the robber is apparently TOO strong. So you kick him in his balls and ran.

Oh wait his gun fell. You picked it up and glare at the robber who held you hostage.

"... "

The silence then filled the shop.

"Quite the bravery I must say. "

"Thank-"

"And much of stupidity I also may add. "

"... "

Awkward silence. Yep. There's our one and only Jouno Saigiku.

(I would've cursed you so much that even Oda came back to life if it weren't because your hot.)

Anyways. Jouno walked towards to the man who was kicked in the balls by a certain someone.

Wait didn't he have friends- Oh. Jouno defeated them all.

"My, such pity. Now, wouldn't you want another way out of this? "

The robber looked up at him, trembling from the pain of his balls and nodded his head furiously.

"Here."
Jouno gave him his saber.

"Cut open your stomach with that. Just that would be better in prison, no? "

The robber held the saber, still trembling from the pain of his balls. Sweats dripping profusely.

Oh wow who would've guessed??!! He aim for Jouno's head!! Then he use his ability bla bla bla. A grandma thanked him and people praising him.

You just stand there awkwardly.

"Wouldn't a 'thank you' be great for my ears? "

Oh now he's getting on your nerves.

He basically didn't do sh and you just left with the gun on your hand. I mean, free weapon.

Just as your about to leave the shop, you felt a grip on your shoulder.

"I believe there's something that don't belong to you. "
Dammit.

"Oh."
You then gave him the gun.

"I'm still waiting for the 'thank you'. "

"Yeah, not happening. "

You said before leaving the shop and choose the best route anyone could've chosen!! The dark and shady alley!!

You then walked down the pitch black alley. Oh sh, you're regretting your choice now.

*Cough* *Cough*

Wait this feels familiar...

Just as you want to use that big brain of yours, you got knocked out unconscious!!

YUHHHHH ANOTHER UPDATE!! I'M TRYING TO MAKE UP FOR THE 2 MONTHS I'M SO SORRY ARGHHHH ANYWAYS UHH HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SORRY IF THE CHARACTERS ARE OOC I'M NOT GOOD AT PORTRAYING CHARACTERS

-Crystal out