Chapter 3

Warning(s): Kunikida strangling Dazai :)

Ah yes free food, my favorite food.
You slowly enjoyed your food while listening to their conversation.
(a/n: eat slowly don't choke on ur food)

Well for Atsushi... He's a bit busy (eating) right now. You looked at the mountain of tea on rice he devoured, you're in awe.

"Tch, messing up my schedule like this. You better have a back-up plan for us to finish our mission, Dazai!! "
Kunukida yelled in frustration.

"Mission? What kind of? Besides that what do you guys even work as?? "
Atsushi asked.
(a/n: he's still eating)

"We worked at the Armed Detective Agency!! And we're on a mission to investigate a tiger on the loose!! Isn't that right? Kunikida~? "
Dazai said in a playful tone.

Well, just like the show. Kunukida got mad and started strangling Dazai. You can't help but find this situation kind of funny but odd.

"A tiger..? "

You can hear the fear in his voice. You turned your head to see a nervous Atsushi. Well, he's busted.

Then Kunukida and Dazai interrogated him and bla bla bla... Oh! Now we're in the warehouse?

You have no idea how your here, you were just spacing out a few minutes ago. This makes you wonder, does this world, this universe work like a show?

Just like how you pause, play, speed up, rewind in the tv shows?
Might be, it's a different world. Of course it won't be the same.

While you were thinking, you were also listening to their conversation. #multitasking

Dazai then closed his book and stood up. "Atsushi, you are the weretiger."

Those words made Atsushi's eyes wide. As he turned around and met with the beautiful blue moon. He transformed into a white tiger.
(a/n: I'm sorry 'bout wut I'm going to say but, GO GO POWER RANGER!! It's a show, u can search for it on google They transform too that's y I said it)

You quickly stood back and hid in the dark, not wanting to deal with a tiger. Well, god says no. Instead of charging towards Dazai, he turned to you.

Dazai was a bit surprised as well. Maybe it wasn't in his calculation, maybe it wasn't supposed to go like this. Well, all you can do now is just pray that 'this' would work.

"Pause." You whispered to yourself.

Guess what, everything stopped. It's like time freezes itself. You moved away from your previous spot and stood next to Dazai.

"Play. " You said again, but this time with confidence.

As time resumed, Atsushi ended up charging at a mountain of wooden crates. Dazai, who was still shocked but quickly got backed to his senses and gesture the tiger towards him.

(Female readers here you go)

"Now now, it wouldn't be a fair game if you only target a woman. Come at me. "

I was like choking on air yesterday. Idk how. But then I'll probably not post for the next few weeks. I hav exams, sadly. So I hope you enjoyed this shitty chapter while I suffered from breathing. <3

-Crystal out