Chapter 5

Warning(s) : none

Hmmmm.... Joining an organization... Sounds like a big no no... But you're broke. (same bro same)

Nah... Never mind, I'm sure I'll be fine. Hopefully.

You then declined Dazai's offer 'politely', by that I mean replying with a "No shit Sherlock. " and rolled your eyes. Very polite I see.

Dazai was quite flabbergasted at the words of your choosing but then shrugged his shoulders as if nothing happened. Well, since his main target is Atsushi.

Kunikida on the other side seems mad. Yosano just started laughing while Ranpo snickered at the sight of Dazai's flabbergasted expression. Well for Kenji... He didn't get it. :)

You then sighed and bid a farewell to all of them despite them only knowing you for 10 minutes. You know that being in the agency will only result as being a 'terrorist'.

You know damn well that you can't help them if you have any connection with them. You decided that it is the best to observe for the time being.

While you're wandering around Yokohama, you came across a cat. It looks familiar... Natsune-sensei??!

Hmm... It looks like him but you can't really guarantee that it's him. Why? CAUSE NOT ONLY HIM HAVE THAT SKIN. I mean, there might be similar cats...

I crouched down and gently pet it, I mean. Him. Or not?

You enjoyed the cats company. Not until it started raining. Pouring down all on you. Well, now you're soaking wet. How great!!

No apartment. No food. No water. No money. No friends. You're now thinking that maybe you should've joined the agency. Welp, too bad!!

You quickly carried the cat to a nearby shelter. That so happened to be Bar Lupin. Wow.

You just stared at the sign board for a few seconds and went in. It was quite empty for a bar at a time like this.

You walked around and silently admired the room. After all, the anime nor the manga showed the whole landscape.

Somehow, the 'supposed to be empty' bar is suddenly filled with an extra person. Which is, the bartender.

Seems like he just came back from the bathroom or something. "What would you like for today? "

Uhh... Technically you never tried any alcoholic beverages and Bar Lupin felt like a great place to start.

That's what you thought.

Muahahahaha join the agency? No!! It wouldn't be interesting if you did, no? Hehehe prepare for the next chapter... Or not Xp

-Crystal out