"Who is the sentimental romantic now Binnie hyung?" Felix asked, trying to contain his smile. It wasn't like Changbin was cold to Felix, in fact Changbin was often very honest and forthcoming with his feelings but this felt different. Like maybe Changbin was starting to need him and want him in the same way that Felix did.

Changbin laughed and rolled his eyes before digging into his food. After they had eaten their fill there was one piece of meat left on the grill. "Alright birthday boy, since it's your day, you can have the last piece of beef." Changbin said with a sweet smile.

"Feed it to me." Felix said flirtily.

"Huh?" Changbin said as the smile faded from his face and a look of confusion appeared.

"You want me to rely on you, right? Feed me hyungie." Felix giggled before leaning forward, parting his plump lips and lolling out his pink tongue. Felix's eyes were fixed fiercely on Changbin's as he flicked his tongue invitingly. Changbin gulped nervously at the sight and shakily grabbed the last piece of meat with his chopsticks and placed it in Felix's mouth.

Felix closed his lips around the chopsticks sensually as Changbin slowly pulled them away. He sat back, blushing vividly as Felix giggled and chewed his food. 'Hope that gave him a nice visual.' Felix thought naughtily.

"Thank you for the meal Binnie hyung." Felix said, as they wrapped up the check.

"No problem, Happy Birthday again Yongbokie. Grab your bag and I will drop you off at your place." Changbin said as he stood up from the table.

"Oh, so soon? Do you have other plans?" Felix asked.

"Not really, I was just going to go work out at the gym." Changbin replied.

Felix didn't want the day to end, he needed more time with him. "Can I come with you?" he asked quickly.

"To the gym?" Changbin asked.

"Yeah, I have been slacking a little lately. I need to get back to working out." Felix said as he flexed his tiny bicep.

"How is your back?" Changbin asked.

"You know my back has been fine for a while, as long as I take the necessary precautions, I have no pain." Felix rolled his eyes, slightly annoyed and flattered by the concern.

"I just don't want you to overdo it. You had another flare up not that long ago." Changbin said.

"I promise I will take it easy. Come on, let me tag along hyung. Personal Trainer Seo Changbin is a hot commodity and I want a private session for my birthday." Felix said with a flirty smile.

"Okay but you have to focus on working out and not my muscles." Changbin said teasingly.

"No promises, you know I like big muscles." Felix said as he squeezed Changbin's big bicep.

"Oh I know, your constant clinging gives it away." Changbin said, blushing at the sudden touch.

"You know you love it." Felix said as he back hugged Changbin and squeezed his biceps again.

Changbin smiled a side smirk and spun around to look at Felix as he asked "Can you control yourself in the gym with me?"

Felix blushed with Changbin so close to his face before answering "I will try my best Trainer Seo. If I misbehave, you can punish me." Changbin's eyebrows raised in surprise and the tips of his ears began to heat up. "Like ordering me to do 100 pushups hyung, don't have dirty thoughts." Felix added, blushing as he pushed Changbin's chest playfully.

Changbin scoffed awkwardly, rubbing his neck and trying to hold back a smile as he led Felix to the gym near their company. "Can you show me how to use this machine hyungie?" Felix asked with sparkling doe eyes.