Part 3: The Visitors at Castle Bravo

Start from the beginning

Matthew looked,Around the Room,Cautiously,Looking at All the People staring at Their Computers,And,Tech working on Different Things,To Further Understand Godzilla.

"Ilene,Play the Video,Again," Mark commanded as Him and Madison had Matthew follow Them,To the Big Screen.

Ilene did,What Mark told Her,as She moved the Video,From Her Computer,Onto the Big Screen,Playing the Part,Where Godzilla had Observed Matthew,So Closely.

Matthew saw the Video on the Big Screen,as He closed his Eyes,In Disappointment,Not wanting Them to have seen This,Or,Having to Re-live the Experience for a Second Time.

"This is Why,You are Here," Mark informed as He,Silently,Ordered Chen to stop the Video,So,He could Speak.

"We believe,Since Godzilla seems to be So Interested in You,That You might be able to tell Us,What is going On," Rick clarified.

"And,You might be able to prove a Long Thought Impossible Legend,Through Your Interactions with Him," Ilene added.

"And,What is That?" Matthew wondered,Trying to be Remain Calm,In the Current Situation,That,He was In,And,Make Clear,What They needed Him For.

"Coexistence," Ilene replied,Softly.

"Oh,Okay,Look I don't want to be in This," Matthew mentioned.

Well,It's a Little Late for That," Rick commented,From his Computer,as He,Just continued to look at It,Only Stopping for the Little Comment.

"Find Somebody Else," Matthew requested,Completely,Ignoring Rick's Comment,as He told Them to find Somebody Else.

"We can't do That," Madison notified,as She put Her Serious Face On,And,Crossed her Arms.

"Why Not?" Matthew asked,Furiously.

"Cause,You are the Only Human Boy,That,Godzilla has Ever been Interested In," Mark warned.

"Okay,Look,I don't Know,What Happened Back There,In Manhattan,With Godzilla,But,It,Sure,As Heck wasn't Him being Interested in Me,And,Even if He is,I,Still,Don't Want to be a Part of Any of This,I hate That Titan," Matthew lashed Out,Angrily

"That's gonna be a Problem,Boss," Rick admitted,From at his Computer.

"Oh,Would You shut Up!!" Matthew demanded,In an Annoyed and Angry Tone.

"Hey,I See,Why You don't like Him,That Lizard has taken Every Thing from You,Two of Your Homes and Your Family,But,Everyone Else is gonna lose Their Families if We don't stop This Coming Threat,That,He is After,And,I don't You Think,You want That," Mark explained,Trying to convince Matthew to help Him,For the Sake of the Rest of the World.

"I don't. But,I,Also,Don't Want to be Around a Giant Lizard,Who might Fancy Me," Matthew confessed.

"If You do This,Once This is Over,Monarch will Re-Locate You,To Somewhere Godzilla will never find You,How about That?" Mark offered,Attempting to do Everything He could,To get Matthew to stay and Help Them.

"Please,We need You," Madison pleaded.

"I don't wanna-" Matthew was about to Yell,Until,He saw a Large Flash of Blue Light shine,Through the Whole Room.

Matthew stopped Saying Anything as He turned,From Mark and Madison,Over to the Large Window,Where They could see,Into the Ocean.

"Uh,Mark,He's Here!!" Rick shouted,Worriedly.

"No,Duh," Matthew retorted as He,Slowly,Walked Closer to the Glass,Seeing the Bright Blue Light,Coming Closer to the Glass.

"What is He doing Here? Shouldn't He be Back Home healing Up?" Ilene wondered,Not seeing the Sense on,Why Godzilla was There,At the base,Instead of Back in his Habitat,In the Temple.

"He's Following Me. Why?" Matthew whispered to Himself as He walked Up to the Large Glass Screen,Where He saw Godzilla,Swimming,Straight towards the Glass.

"We told You,He's intrigued by You," Madison said as She stayed There,By Her Dad's Side,Watching Godzilla swim Closer to Them,Through the Glass.

"Wow,This feels like Déjà Vu," Mark admitted as He walked Over to One of the Computers,To Activate the Blast Shutters.

"Wait,Dad,Hold On," Madison ordered,Politely.

"I'm not So Sure,That's a Good Idea," Mark notified.

"Just Wait,I want to see,What Happens Next," Chen declared as She sat There,At Her Seat,Watching the Glass,Along with the Other Workers.

"He's not flashing his Lights,This Time," Ilene brought Up.

"Cause,This isn't an Intimidation Attack,It's like an Announcement,That,He's Here," Mark noted as He watched Godzilla,Swim Closer to the Glass.

"But,Why would He do That to Us?" Rick queried,Confusingly,as He continued to look at the Glass,To Watch Godzilla come towards Them.

"I don't think,It's for Us,I think,It's for Matthew," Madison voiced,as She,Also,Still,Looked.

Godzilla Swam,Closer and Closer to the Glass,Until,He was like 2 Inches Away,From It,as He stared into It,In the Exact Same Spot,Where Matthew was Looking Out,Staring Straight at Matthew.

"He's making This Staring at Me a Habit," Matthew murmured,as He stared at Godzilla Back.

However.

This Time.

Godzilla moved his Muzzle,Directly,In to the Glass,as He started to push,Into It,Making the Glass begin to Crack.

"He's cracking the Glass!!!" One of the Scientists yelled Out,Fearfully.

Matthew didn't Say Anything,He,Just lifted his Finger,And,Put It on to the Glass,Where Godzilla's Muzzle was pushing,Into It as Godzilla,Stopped,The Minute,He put his Finger There,Before,Closing his Eyes,For a Few Seconds.

A Thought,Then,Came to Godzilla's Head.

What was He doing,Right Now?

He was supposed to be looking for the Coming Threat,That,He was Sensing.

Why was He following a Random Boy Around? Why?

He was the King of the Monsters,And,If He kept not acting like It,This New Thing was going to take his Place as Alpha of the Titans.

That was When.

Godzilla heard,Yet Another Titan Alpha Call.

Just like the One,That,He had heard Before,The Same One,That,Amhuluk was,Trying to Answer.

Godzilla shook his Head,Backing Away,From the Glass,Slowly,as He Roared,Ferociously,And,Swam Away from the Outpost,Towards the Strange Alpha Call.

"Consider Me in," Matthew declared.

"Really?" Madison responded,In Excitement.

"Not cause of You Guys or Godzilla,But,Because,I'm a Little Curious,Myself,And,I don't want Anyone Else to Suffer,However,Once This is Over,I am Done,I want to be as Far Away from That Lizard as Possible,Got It?" Matthew elucidated,Making Clear his Reasons for Helping Them,as He asked Them,Just to make Sure,That,They were going to uphold Their End of the Bargain,While,Raising his Hand for Mark to shake.

"Got It," Mark agreed,Happily,Glad to have Him Onboard,as He walked Over to Him,And,Shook Matthew's Hand,Making Their Deal Official.

"What's Next,Mark?" Ilene wondered.

"We're gonna need a Boat," Mark said,Confidently.

"What? Why?" Madison asked,Out of Curiosity,Not seeing,Why They needed a Boat.

"We're gonna give Matthew Here,Another Closer Look at the Titan,From Inside the Water,This Time," Mark announced,Knowing,If They got Him Close Enough to Godzilla,It would stop Godzilla Long Enough,For Them to do Their Thing.

"Oh Boy," Matthew whispered to Himself,as He took a Large Gulp,Not looking Forward,To What was going to Happen Next.

 _______________________________________________________________________________