ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴀᴛ ᴇɴɪᴇꜱ ʟᴏʙʙʏ

Start from the beginning

Nami let out a sigh before smiling at Luffy's stubbornness. It was admirable but reckless, too. To go against the World Government to get back a crewmate is dangerous, but it makes you respect the young pirate captain.

As he was about to walk outside of the train again, Paulie spoke up. "Take a look at this. I've been to the island once for railway maintenance. I drew this based on my vague recollection of it," Paulie set down a paper with a rough sketch of what Enies Lobby looks like. The rest of the group walked closer to see the paper and listened to Paulie. "The Gates of Justice are in the back of the island, and they seem to be accessible only via the Tower of Law."

"And I suppose the dark part surrounding the island is a waterfall of some sort?" you crouched down next to Paulie, who nodded in confirmation before continuing. "If we can't recover Nico Robin and Franky on this straight path from the main gates to the Gates of Justice, we will have lost."

"Why?! No matter where Robin is taken to, we can just keep going after them until we get back!" Luffy piped in, soon getting an answer from Nami. "I explained this before we left Water Seven, didn't I?! The only destination beyond those gates is the Navy Headquarters and the deep sea prison. So we have to settle this matter before that at any cost."

"That being said, even if we all rush in, if we encounter CP9, you guys are the only ones who can defeat them. After the train ride together, I now know well how strong you guys are. So you guys stay and wait on the sea train for five minutes and charge into the main island in Rocketman through the main gate," Paulie explained his plan which Luffy nodded to and the rest agreed to act.

"We'll go in first and break open the main gate and the main island front gate so that the train can pass through. After that, we'd like you to keep on moving no matter how many of us fall," Zambai spoke up next while Kiwi and Mozu placed their hands on their swords. "We're only a little over 60 people, but our enemy's forces are probably well above 2,000 to 3,000. We'd like you guys to go after only CP9, avoiding unnecessary battles."

"I won't mind killing a few small fries along the way, and it's going to be inevitable if we plan to go through the whole island to get Robin back," you joined into the plan-making, earning a nod from the rest of the Straw Hat crew.

Granny Kokoro's voice came up on the loudspeaker, announcing that they were nearing Enies Lobby. You walked up to the window and looked outside, admiring the huge island and the buildings. A shame that some of it was going to be destroyed.

A few moments passed by, and you couldn't help but notice Luffy had yet again climbed on top of the train and stretched his hands. He flung himself over to the iron fence and managed to grip one of the bars tightly. "What the fuck is he doing?!" you shouted out in disbelief, quickly turning to his crew who just looked disappointed yet expected him of doing the stunt. "Why have none of you put a leash on that guy..."

You slumped back on the couch, took out your polearm, and sharpened the tip as Paulie, Lulu, and Zambai ran to the back and got on the Franky Family's boat as Zambai prepared for the two King Bulls to tear down the main gate.

And after a minute, you watched the King Bulls jump out of the water and to the other side of the gate. The boat's cannon was fried at the soldiers and the fight started quickly. Your attention turned to Kokoro's voice again as she spoke through the speaker. "Are you guys ready? In four minutes, the sea train Rocketman will charge in!"

Zoro looked at the loudspeaker before opening up a window behind him, getting out of the train car, getting on top of Rocketman, and sitting down at the front. The sea train continued to make its way towards the iron fence. Chopper seemed nervous and so did the Usopp from the way his hands trembled a bit. "Guys, a change of plans. The samurai-man says that everyone should hold on tight to the car!" Kokoro announced and you peeked your head out from one of the windows. "Zoro! Did something happen?"

"They closed the gates!" was his answer which made you grit your teeth before asking something. "Damn bastards...  Do I need to come up?"

"No. There's a way. Frog, hit the fence with a thrust," Zoro ordered, and the frog placed its hands forward. As it came in contact with the iron fence, it wobbled a bit before the fence bent down just a bit, and the sea train flew into the sky.

You stared at the scene in disbelief but quickly snapped back into reality as Usopp and Chopper held onto you as they thought they were going to die. You took hold of a metal ladder and offered your hand to Nami, who quickly grabbed it and also clung to you. The navigator carefully moved to the window and yelled out to the swordsman. "You better have thought of a way to land!"

"Just leave it to... luck," Zoro responded without a care in the world. You wanted to strangle the man more than anything but decided to let the two humans and one reindeer hold onto you until the train landed. You shot a glare at Sanji, who also tried to hold onto you but quickly moved away and grabbed onto the window frame instead, avoiding your glare.

A sudden collision with something huge caused you to hold tighter onto the bars. Nami and Usopp shut their eyes, and Chopper clung onto your arm. Dust and debris were the only thing you saw outside the train before it calmed down.

Paulie stared at the broken-down train in shock. He became worried the second he didn't see you stepping out, expecting the worst. "Come on, [Name]... that can't beat you."

You let Nami and Usopp let go of you. Both of them sat down on the floor with heavy breathing as you took Chopper off your arm. You walked over to the door and looked over at Sanji, who nodded. With a prepared weapon, you kicked down the door and immediately plunged the blade part into the first enemy you took note of.

Sanji and Zoro were taking down their group of marines without breaking a sweat. Some marines stopped to watch in horror as they finally realized who was on the Straw Hats group. "It's the Heavenly Restricted!"

Upon hearing the yell, some marines and agents froze in their place while others took a few steps back. You glared at them, quickly springing into action, and switched your polearm with Playful Cloud.

About five marines came running at you with their swords raised. They tried to slash you with them but got knocked back by the chain staff hitting each of them in the ribs before being pushed to the side by it.

A few agents loaded their guns and aimed them at you, pressing the trigger with sweat running down their forehead. Their nervousness grew even more as you dodged the bullets with ease and even managed to catch one in your hand before throwing it away like a small pebble.

Meanwhile, Sanji and Zoro were arguing about something, as per usual before being interrupted by you sending a small number of marines towards them by swinging the three-section staff at their stomachs. Zoro looked down at the marines as he slashed one enemy, trying to come up from behind him. "You say you're not a professional with that, yet you swing like a monster."

"I said I prefer not to use it, but this is much more effective against a larger number of enemies," you responded to the green-haired swordsman who thought for a bit before nodding. "Also, the next time you pull anything similar to this," you pointed at the crashed sea train left broken and then at the giant lying on the ground, unconscious. "I'll strangle you."

Zoro didn't seem to care too much about your threat, but his eyes narrowed at Sanji, grinning at him, leading to a petty fight between the two pirates.

Paulie held onto the bleeding wound as he sighed with relief, seeing you kick ass like normal. He glanced at his injury before looking back up, noticing you jogged over to him. When you stopped right in front of the shipwright, you took out a white cloth from your outfit's pocket and wrapped it around his wound, tightening it to stop the bleeding. "Be more careful."

Paulie stood in awe, his cigar dropping out of his mouth as you stared at the members of the Guard Dog unit. He stumbled over his words and tried to speak up but the words slowly died in his throat, his face turning a bit red. "Did you just..."

"We'll talk when this is over, Paulie. We gotta focus on getting Robin and Franky back," you patted him on the shoulder before noticing a huge thundercloud forming above the battlefield, causing you to smile. "Nami's taking action."