ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴀᴛ ᴇɴɪᴇꜱ ʟᴏʙʙʏ

You stood atop the train, giving directions to Kokoro while Luffy looked around for Franky Family's King Yagaras. He seemed rather excited for someone when they got derailed by a giant frog.

You walked closer to the coal car and stared at the Yokozuna, who tried again to avoid your intense stare, croaking apologies the best a frog could. You turned your body away from the frog and headed back to the front of the train. "Miss Polearm!" Luffy called out to you. The weird nickname led to you giving him a confused look.

"It's [Name]," you stopped behind the rubber man who nodded, looking ahead again. "You see anything, Polearm?" Luffy asked again, still calling you by that weird nickname. You tried to correct him again but sighed, knowing it wouldn't go anywhere.

You squinted your eyes and removed your glasses before putting them away fully, not seeing any point in using them until Enies Lobby. It's not like your eyesight was bad. It was just so you could see cursed spirits. "Huh, I think I can see something."

"Yes!" Luffy jumped up and cupped his hands in front of his eyes like binoculars. "We found them! Huge Yagaras!" Luffy cheered as he saw Sanji running up to the window alongside a masked fellow, who had a similar nose to Usopp.

"Hey, Straw Hat," a smile formed on your face, and Luffy looked up at you, confused. "You prepared to kick some government ass?" the boy's confused look turned to a grin. He straightened himself and cracked his knuckles. "Hell yeah."

You smiled at Luffy, patting his shoulder before waiting for the sea train to catch up with the Yagaras.

As it did, you climbed back inside Rocketman and saw Sanji and Usopp with a mask inside the train, too. Usopp was singing about some sniper island as Luffy and Chopper bought it, believing every word he said about him being Usopp's friend. The blonde cook immediately took note of you and very "subtly" made his way over to you. "Excuse me, [Name]-san. I couldn't help but notice how brave it is for you to join us on a journey to save Robin-chan from the hands of those bastards. If you ever land into trouble, I'll be the one to help you!"

"Hey, pervert cook. She's more than capable of handling herself. She'll be the one saving your ass," Zoro flashed a look at Sanji, who glared at him back before sitting down on the couch.

He lit up a cigarette before taking a quick drag from it, his mood turning serious. "Before we go rescue Robin-chan, let me tell you one thing. A Buster Call was called on her island, and she witnessed her home get destroyed by the World Government as a kid. That thing is a nightmare, and according to Blueno's words 'If the terror planted in her heart during her childhood is directed towards her friends, she can no longer have the spirit to resist us.' She-," Sanji paused for a moment, letting everyone take in his words.

"So in other words, CP9 is taking advantage of Robin's trauma that she went through as a child and threatens to make her go through it all over again," you crossed your arms, an immense feeling of hatred and anger building up. "I'll kill every single one of those bastards."

"[Name]-san...," Nami turned to look at you, but her attention turned to Luffy. "I'm not gonna stand for this! That darn Robin!" he yelled out and got smacked in the head by Nami. "Why Robin?!"

"Why not?! Why the heck doesn't she want us to come to rescue her?!" he whipped his head around, raising his voice.

"She's suffering thinking about what might happen to us after she's rescued!" Nami answered, trying to get her captain to see the situation from Robin's perspective.

"Who cares about that?! If we don't do anything, she'll be killed! There's no way she wants to die, so we'll rescue her! We'll bring down the whole place! There's a technique I wanna try, too," Luffy started to walk towards the back of the sea train, stretching his arm.