His realization (Ft. Jeon Jungkook)

Advance Happy birthday to the man who made me strong. 💜🎂
It Suga's day coming soon...
Happy to see Jin's 100 days countdown 🎉

Happy Reading!
Do Read and Comment.
________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Pov.
You felt a tiny arms around your waist as you were struggling to sleep. You smiled and turned to him and hugged him to your chest and kissed his forehead.

"What happened Bunny?" You asked as he was snuggling into you mumbling 'Mumma'.

"I want to see Dada today" he said while pouting still closing his eyes as he is sleepy, even though he has no school next day and so waiting for his father and burring his face on your chest. It is his comfort zone always when he was upset, or he was happy. He loves his father a lot, he is his idol. He is 7 years old boy and is a brilliant student of the class and he is good at everything as like his father.

The Jeon Jungkook, the self-made entrepreneur, his company stood first of all in Korea. He married you for his father, he never gave you his time and the son you have now is only for the heir of the business. He never touched you after your son, Han Seo, born. He used you only for this. He is such a workaholic person. But he never fails to be a good father for him.

You felt the door of the room opening revealing the tired Jungkook. You softly pushed your son aside and was about to make him lay down. He eyes opened and saw his father standing there. He jumped from the bed and hugged his leg.

"Dadda" he screamed.

"Oh! My bunny has waiting for me today. I am sorry champ for being late" he said while kissing his forehead bending to his level. You took the bag and blazer from his hand and was about to go. Your son brought it from your hand after leaving his father.

"Mumma, you go and rest. Didn't doctor said to take rest?" He said while taking his father's things from your hand.

You fainted that evening as your cramps hit you high this time. You never had bad cramps, but after your delivery you are feeling this much often. You smiled at your son and ruffled his hands.

"He gave me injection right; see I have slept well as he said. I am fine now. Didn't wait for your Dada? Speak with him. I will be back in 10 min" you said to him.

"Fresh up Jungkook, I will bring dinner to room" you said to him not looking at his face. You were really hurt by him, his words lingering on your head even though that was years back. It was your first period after your delivery, you are having a bad cramps can't bear it and so, you hugged him in pain unconsciously. But his words made your heart break,
"I think there is no need for skin ship Y/N, we have a child already."

You always avoid him after that. You never speak with him when its necessary. You can't leave the relationship for sake of your son. Because you were the one who insisted the marriage proposal for Jungkook as he is your first love. But started regretting it and disappointment on him taken over the love for him.

Jungkook came after freshening up and saw his son sitting on the bed waiting for him, a smile formed on his lips. He was holding a chart on his hands.

"Dada, I break the record of Seoul University Quiz for kids" he said showing a certificate of honor. Jungkook lips curved into a proud smile, and he kissed his cheeks.

"Congratulations Bunny" he said while patting his head. Han Seo giggled and suddenly he went near the door and left it open. Jungkook gave him a confused look.