S2: 3 Double Trouble

Start from the beginning

"What am I doing wrong Sensei Wu?" Jay asked, sighing at the sight of Lloyd. "I can't seem to teach him how to control his power."

As Lloyd hit the punching bag again the broom ended up rebounding and hitting him in the face. "You dare to defy the green ninja!"

"Paticance, Jay. Sometimes the greatest opponent we face is ourselves, and that's especially true for Lloyd. Remember where he came from. He's the son of Lord Garmadon. It's going to take time for him to embrace the light." Wu explained as he pulled Jay aside.

Just then Nya walked into their training room. "Hey, guys." She waved.

"Hey, Nya!"

Nya then walked over Jay and held her hand behind her back. "Hey, hay. Uh, wanna come by the autobody shop later? Nya offered as she smiled at the blue ninja.

"Uh, the autobody shop?"

"Yeah, I got a part time job. Though I could fix the UltraSonic Radar in my off time. Maybe if you come over. I could show you what i've been working on." She explained as Jay instantly agreed before looking at the mail she had in her hand.

"Ah, sure! What did you get there?" He questioned as Nya then handed the letter to Sensei Wu. "Oh, this letter came for Lloyd."

Wu then read the letter. "Hm. It's from Lloyds old school."

"The Darkly school for Bad boys?" Cole asked as he and the others came over.

"Formerly a bad boy. Since the last time we were there, they changed to the Darkly school for Great Children." Wu stated as [Name] took the letter from him.

"Great Children? Those kids are evil, purest to the bone!" [Name] exclaime and crumbled up the letter.

Nya raised her an eye brow. "You went to school?" She asked as [Name] and Wu nodded. "Then how come you haven't received a letter?"

[Name] fell silent as Wu sided eyed him. "Well?" The old man started. "Tell them."

"I got expelled the first term..." [Name] mumbled as some of the ninjas looked at him in shock while the others expected this from him.

"Hold on? What did you do?!" Jay questioned.

Wu then took back the letter. "Hm. It says here there's going to be a ceremony."

"I Love ceremonies." Cole excitedly said before nigging Kai, who smiled back at him. "That means there's going to be cake."

"Lloyd, change inspired them. Now they've invited Lloyd to give him an honorary degree in excellence." They all peeked over Wu to see LLoyd breaking the broom Cole and given to him and giving head on to the punching bag.

'Man... He must be really mad.' [Name] thought

"Are we sure we're talking about the same Lloyd." Kai asked and looked back.

" Kai asked and looked back