Chapter 34

Anna's pov:

I see Iris bite her lip in nervousness as Valerie walks up to us, handing us our milkshakes while she still has that scary glare of hers . Well we are both fucked . I can't even fake being in my headspcae anymore . I tried it way to many times and she still punishes me once I'm out of  my "headspace". There's no point in trying with her.
"Let's go home . "Valerie says, making Louis look up from her phone in confusion. Shit !!! She wants to go home now ! Fuck.
I looked at Iris again , she didn't even have a sip of her milkshake .
Valerie takes me from Louis and sets me on hip . Shit I'm really fucked her nails are practically digging into me with how  strong her grip is on me . Louis picks Iris up as she looks at me with "we're fucked up " look . Well at least she knows it . Valerie and Louis sets me and Iris in our cars seats making me whimper when Valerie still has that glare on her face .
"We need to get outta here as soon as this car stops . Otherwise our asses won't be sitting on a chair again." I whisper to Iris as she looks at me with fear .
"Yes but why does Valerie have such a scary glare " Iris says gulping when she looks at Valerie again.
"I don't know . Stick to what I said ." I say as I put my head down to avoid any eye contact with Valerie's eyes . I feel the car stop making me look at Iris, who is frozen on her seat . I wouldn't blame her. I'm also frozen .  Shit . Valerie opens the door, picking me up and setting me on her hip . I see Louis do the same with Iris. 
"Oh my look, who's scared in my arms . You're not shaking as yet ? Mhmm, well, we will see when we get inside . "Valerie whispers in my ear as her iconic sinister smirk appears on her face, making me gulp . This is probably my last time sitting for the month.  We go inside immediately meeting Louis and Iris. Valerie and Louis set me and Iris down on our feet . I look at Louis who also has a fucking damn scary glare on her face . I feel like just running away and hiding .
"Explain . Now." Valerie says in a dominant tone . I roll my eyes at her as she raise her eyebrow .
"I flicked Iris off . " I say as I look at Iris who has a mischievous smile on her face making Louis glare at her . Well I guess Iris wants to have some fun . Let's have some fun . I don't even know where all the fear from me and Iris has gone .
"Don't you roll your eyes at me . Explain why you flicked her off ." Valerie says in a stern tone making me show my middle finger at her . I could hear her teeth gritting making me smile .
"What's wrong ?" Iris askes innocently as if she didn't do anything .
"You both know what yall did ." Louis says making me look at Iris , who's smirk has dropped .
Valerie grabs mine and Iris's hand . She drags us to a weird looking door . Wait this was the same door that I wanted to open but couldn't open.  Louis pulls out a small golden key, opening the door . At this point, my mouth is on the floor . I can't believe my eyes . I look at Iris, who also has the same reaction . What the fuck. The room is a fucking sex torture dungeon . 
"What the actual fuck". I say as Valerie let goes off my hand . Valerie picks Iris up setting her on the table with straps.
"Undress. Now ." Louis says as I look at her with confusion.  Yep . I am very fucking stupid to play dumb with Louis.  Louis gives me a stern look as she picks me up. I squirm in her arms, trying to get out of her hold . All I get in return was a sharp sting on my ass making me whimper .
Louis carries me over to Iris and sets me down.
I see Valerie take out handcuffs and restraints . I am scared, but the other part of me is excited ? What the -
"Anna, stand up ." Valerie says in a stern voice, making a whimper escape my lips . I don't feel like standing . I want to test waters . I can tell Iris wants to, but I want to really see it happen.
"Nope ." I say with a smirk, making Iris look at me in shock .
"Dude are you fucking crazy?! At this rate we're going to get fucking killed. "Iris whispered to me, making me realize my mistake . I regret it. Well, regretting is way too late when Valerie picks me up and bends me over the table . She strips me down to nothing.  I feel my blood rush to my cheeks only to make Louis look at me in amusement.  I feel handcuffs clip around my wrist instantly, making me look at Valerie.
"Why did you do that ?" I ask as Valerie laughs sarcastically. Wow, she is hot and scary at the same time .
"I don't want you running away now , do I?" She says as I look at her in shock . I'm going to be here for a while . My thoughts get interrupted when I hear a small whimper next to me . I turn my head slightly to see Iris in the same state as me . Louis goes to one of the many wooden cupboards in the room and takes out a box .
Valerie goes over to Louis and picks a whip and a plug from the box . My eyes widen when I see Valerie taking one of the biggest plugs I've seen out .
Louis walks over to Iris and places a gag into her mouth .
"Open . Now." Louis says to me as I open my mouth slowly . She ties the gag quit tight around my head to make sure I  don't speak.  I feel a liquid trickle down my ass making me squirm .