Chapter 4

Valerie's pov:
Anna passed out on the chair I decided  to take her home and settle her in after I call Louis and Iris to tell them the great news.
" Hey Louis and Iris the men should get raises for the excellent job they did ." I say happily.
"Omg Val you got your little girl I am so proud of you !"Iris says
" Val I have to say you deserved this without doubt I am so happy for you !"Louis says in a sweet tone .
We talk for another 24 minutes and decide to end our call so I could get my little flower settled in our home .

I pick her up and carry her out to the door.
"Get to work !" I shouted when people are staring at my beautiful angel and I.  I see them scramble and running to their positions and offices as I make my way up the stairs I ask Douglas if the house is ready for her .
"Yes Mrs.Pellion the house is all set up for your little". I smile and nod as I he opens the door for me, making sure I don't wake Anna up and sit comfortably on the seat for both of us.

As we enter the mansion I see the maids lined up from the door way entrance which I just entered now . "Marcy can you bring a cup of water to Anna's room."
"Of course Mrs.pellion."

I walk up to Anna's room and set her down in her crib while putting on mittens for her and wait until she awakens .

I wonder how someone could be this beautiful even though they are sleeping . I admire her dark black hair that rests perfectly on her back ,her hazel eyes that are beyond beautiful then anything I can imagine of . I am so lost in my thoughts of admiration I did t even notice Marcy was standing by the door . I snapped out of my thoughts and told her to come in . She set the glass of water on the small cabinet next to Anna's crib.

I get on my phone and wait till my pretty flower wakes up.