Chapter 27

Valerie's pov:

I carry Anna back to the house with  little snores coming from her making me smile down at her . I try not bounce her while walking with her so she can have a peaceful sleep. I walk threw the doorway greeting the helper that was cleaning there. I make it upstairs with my little cute baby successfully still asleep in my arms . I take her to my bedroom since I don't want to walk right down the hall to go to the second nursery room which was locked . I set Anna down gently as I cover her with the blanket making her whine from the loss of touch. I look at the time and realize I need to go send the files to Louise's laptop otherwise she is going to be annoyed like usual since she does not like it when work related stuff comes late . As I close the door I get startled when I turn around to see Iris standing there . I glare at her for scaring the shit out of me .
"What the fuck Iris!" I whisper shout not wanting to wake Anna up .
"Mhmm it seems you have quiet forgotten the rules ..." She says the last part stern . We were all dominant in highschool and college but I was the least dominant so I was a full time sub to them until I found Anna she has the same dominace level as me and I know it , only difference I pull the strings and she knows it. But highschool and college was quiet a while ago but Louis and Iris still makes me feel like a sub when they do small things like slap my ass playfully or tell me where to sit but I would never admit it . Going back to being a sub means that Iris and Louis will be the doms of me and Anna which I am not willing to do that.
" What rules ?" I tell her as I act dumb . I know the rules extremely well since every day I would get punished for breaking one . Iris raises her eyebrows in amusement as she seems to think of something.
"Looks like those spankings wore off" She says as she walks away leaving me really confused about the encounter. I brush it off and walk to the TV room one door away from Anna's room.
I try to switch on the TV but seems like there is a problem with it making annoyed enough to roll my eyes when someone barged in.
"Fuck off Iris "I say as I turn around immediately regretting my words wishing to take it back when I see Louis is looking at me like when she used to do in college,  it's that same damn warning look .

😂 I hope you all enjoyed this Chapter . Some might disagree on who Valerie really is but I hope yall Dont disagree😄