Chapter 15

Anna's pov:

Fuck fuck fuck fuck she found out immediately when she picked me up how tf did she even know. Like I took out my diaper and plug bc the diaper was making a bludge at the wrong areas and the plug was making me horny . I don't think she'll let it slide with her glares and tone she is really going to make me feel like a true sub even though I was a dominant person before she took me but being a sub just takes weight of my shoulders .

After we have our sandwiches she takes me to her private office . After asking Douglas to bring my bagpack from the board room.

Fuck I should've just stayed in what I supposed to be in. In one swift move she bends  me over her lap and removes by clothing . Oh God this is going to be painful and long but also pleasurable maybe if I seduce my way out of this I could get a small treat. I lick my bottom lips and adjust myself on Valerie's lap straddling her . I look at her which she is still glaring at me , I dive my head in her neck and start making hickeys . She pushed me off and readjusted me to the humiliating position that I hate .
"Oh so you think you can seduce me to get out of this punishment huh? Not gonna work you just earned yourself a longer punishment. " She says in a dominant voice which makes me so horny fuck why am I so horny today .
She rubs my ass and delivers feel spanks each one getting harder and harder damn like I already got spanked today and now I am in the same position . Each spank she delivers I get wetter and wetter fuck I just want her inside of me.