•𝟐𝟗•

Jungkook P.O.V.-

Yeonjun and I were catching up, having so much fun. He was telling me about the girl he was talking to, and I was explaining my situation. We were still in shock about the fact that he was there in person, so we would freak out about that every 5 minutes. 

Suddenly he saw something on top of my drawer and looked at me. I followed his gaze. It was a folded up piece of paper, and I was confused. I have too many papers laying around. Yeonjun asked me what it was and i just shrugged, so he got up and went to it. Unfolding the crinkly paper, he started reading off of it.

"Number one, find Jimin-hyung and apologize. Number two, befriend Jimin-hyung. That's the guy that you like, right? Number three, ask-"

"Ohhh I know what that is, come here!!" I gestured my hands towards it, my cheeks feeling rosey.

He handed it to me, sitting next to me on the edge of the bed, looking at the list I'd made. Wow, I made this in the beginning of the year, after..

_________________________

| --1. find jimin-hyung and apologize--

| --2. befriend jimin-hyung--

| 3. ask jimin-hyung to talk to tae

| 4. meet up with them

| 5. apologize to tae

| 6. befriend tae

| 7. everything will be fine :)

__________________________

I smiled, memories coming back to me from me and Jimin's  conversation outside the teachers office. Junnie looked at me, the smile plastered on my face copy-pasting onto his.

"Cute~ Looks like an optimistic kid made this." He giggled as I shrugged against him, grinning harder.

"I made this a while ago, never finished it though. Thank you for reminding me about it." I folded it back up and put it in my backpack, reminding myself to go through with it soon.

Yeonjun nodded, noticing my tone and leaving it alone. Gratefully, he switched topics. "So, I'm only here for about a week, I think 6 days, and isn't your Thanksgiving break starting, like, next week?"

I realized that, yeah, he was right. Tomorrow is Friday, and then it's break. Nodding, I responded, "Yeah, why?"

He bit his lip gleefully, his leg shaking against the floor as he suddenly jumped up, "We should have a party!"

I stared at him in shock. "What? How would we even do that? I don't-"

"Wait, let me explain, let me explain my train of my thought." His smile was extremely wide at this point, so I just nodded and sat back, enjoying Junnies energetic company before he leaves.

"Okay, so, hear me out. I'm here cause my family is on vacation right now, since my break is right now, and we go home next Thursday. We're staying in a rental right next that was nearer to you. Oh, yeah, I found you by searching up the nearest high schools and you were at the first one I went to. Anyway, my house is right next to the beach! It's literally, like, a 5 minute walk away from the beach. Since we're staying here, my house is free. Why don't we~ hold a beach party!"

Yeonjun was fired up by the shine in my eye. His points were valid, and I didn't see a reason why not, I just had to ask my parents. At school, I talked to many people that would be more than willing to come. This was perfect!

Maybe I could even invite them-

"I'm so in!" We started squealing like little kids until my moms came into the room.

"YAH. Stop screaming, the neighbors will think that you're being murdered. Is everything okay?"

"Yes, sorry Eomma. I was just wondering if I could go over to Yeonjun's house on Monday, just to hang out. It's near the beach, so-"

My mom responded to me, smiling, "Sure honey, it's on your break, right? Go have fun."

"Yes, thank you so much!"

Yeonjun chimed in with a joke, "Don't worry, I'll bring him back alive."

They laughed and left the room, reminding us to stay semi-quiet, since it was late.

"So, are you sleeping over?"

---

Taehyung P.O.V.-

Jimin and I walked out of class, heading to our lunch spot. Holding hands with him is probably one of my favorite things in this world.

"Are you excited for break, Jagiya? I don't have anything planned. You think your parents are coming home?" I questioned him, sitting down in the comfortingly familiar flowery patch as we have for the past many years.

"Mmm I think so. I called my mom yesterday and she told me they'd try to be back next week to spend some time with me. I honestly don't trust it." He shrugged, plopping down next to me and going through my bag for my food. I didn't mind, I packed it for him.

I nodded sympathetically, "I see, well you can just stay with me all break, okay?" I rubbed his arm affectionately, and he looked up at me, tilting his head with the most heartwarming smile.

"Of course."

I've once heard that when someone tilts their head while looking at you and smiling, its a signal that they're is listening and involved- but also that they were in love. I thought about that and tilted my head back at him as he put my-his food into his mouth.

"Well, break technically starts on Monday, but its also the weekend, soo- what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked him as he leaned on me, his hand intertwining with mine again.

He sighed against my arm, and my heart beat faster, rubbing his hand with my thumb. "I dunno, I kinda just wanna stay at home and not do anything."

Resting my head on his, both of us looking down at our interlaced fingers, "That sounds perfect."

I had just closed my eyes, enjoying his company as we listened to the loud voices on the other side of the bushes. I could feel Jimin's jaw moving, realizing he was eating again. It made me feel better that he was filling his stomach.

Suddenly my ears caught onto the word "party" come out of someone's mouth. Another party over break, makes sense. It didn't bother me, we don't really get asked to those types of things.

"Oh, by the way, Jisung told me that there's a party and that everyone is invited to, even us. He asked if I wanted to go and I said I'd think about it." I guess Jimin heard the word too.

"Mmm, what day is it? Do you wanna go?" I immediately assume that if he's going, I'm going.

"I kind of want to, it sounds fun. I think it's at the beach. It's on- uhh- Monday I think." His head tilts up to look at me.

"Sure, we should go. Did he tell you where it was?" Jimin nodded again, showing me the picture of a fancy big house that looked more like a large cabin next to the beach. I dropped my mouth in shock.

"That's such a big house. Whose party is it?"

"I have no idea, he just said everyone- from all years- was invited to go."

I shook my head up and down, thinking. "Huh. Well, It's not 'his,' for sure." Jimin knew exactly who I was talking about, and he agreed. We've seen his house before, we know it's not that close to the beach.

"So, are we going?"

"Yeah, I think we are."

---

a/n:

hiiiii this is gonna be fun

- me <33