I wanna be yours

Jenna's POV

I wake up to see I'm on top of Emma, I feel my face get hot. I slowly get up to use the bathroom and trying to make sure I don't wake her up. I know all the training she's been doing has been tiring her out and she's cute when she's asleep.

Once I used the bathroom I decided to call my sister Aliyah to get her advice on what I should do with Emma.

"Hey Aliyah, you busy?" I ask

"No just getting ready for bed, did you forget that you're in a completely different time zone?" She says

"Oh shit, you're right. I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay, are you okay though?" she asked me

"Well, I need advice. Love advice." I say

"Did you finally come to terms with your feelings for Emma?" She asked

"Woah what! How did you know?" I asked shocked

"Girl, I'm not dumb. I see the paparazzi pictures of you guys and the fan pictures." She says with a laugh.

I explained everything that has been going on with Emma. All the little things that would be considered "more than friends".

"Jenna, you cannot be serious right now." Aliyah says.

"What?" I ask with confusion.

"THERE'S NO SIGNS, IT'S A BANNER! Emma clearly has feelings for you!" She says.

"Should I tell her that I want to be more than friends?" I ask.

"Yeah, and I've been talking to Emma's sister and we've been talking about the two of you. Seeing how long you guys will keep up the act of being just friends." She laughs.

"Thank you for your insight" I say sarcastically

"She told me that Emma does in fact have feelings for you, but is too afraid to say anything. So it is literally up to you to make that first move." Aliyah says.

"I can manage that. I'll let you go though. Have a good night. I love you" I say

"I love you too Jenna!" She says.

I am surprised Aliyah and Isabel talk, I was not expecting that.

I walk out of the bathroom back into the living room and Emma is still sleeping peacefully. It's 9:30 am so I decided to make some breakfast for us. It'll be a nice gift for her. We have the day off so might as well do something nice.

I decided to make us some avocado toast with pancakes. It might be a little too much food but she deserves to eat. I get it all onto plates and set it on the table.

I walk over to wake Emma up.

"Hey Em, I made us some breakfast." I say softly.

She flutters her eyes open.

"You made breakfast?" She says in a sweet but groggy voice.

"Yes I did. It's on the table. Let's eat." I say.

Emma gets up from the couch and we make our way to the table.

"Wow this looks incredible." Emma says excitedly.

"Hopefully it tastes as good as it looks" I say with a laugh.

We eat our breakfast and talk about potential plans for the day. I really don't care what we do as long as I get to spend time with her.

"Can we just stay in today?" I ask.

"Of course we can. We can just have a relaxing day." Emma says with a smile.