Infor

This is the list of all the things that will happen in this very very very spicy story. 

1) Like, I said before in my update posts this is a very very very spicy story that will have angsty, fluffy, smut, and even spicy. 

2) I know Stray has never been in my stories but, this one he will be in it and boi it's gonna be a good one. 

3) The mobs in this are from PlataBush Monster School channel on YouTube. 

4) I don't know how many chapters are gonna be in their but, it depends on how the story goes to; you're aloud to open anything you have in mind as long it's part of my description; speaking of it you have to read the description before you read this. 

5) Wither is a hacker, Skeleton is very sweet and kind but, also clumsy, Florence Kingsley is kinda cold hearted and kinda a backstabber (Sometimes if depends on her mood), Herobrine can be a little crazy; sometimes, Reekid can starts fights with anyone; mostly Florence, and the others can be dumb or anything that I can think of. 

6) This book will contain swearing for some, and like I said smut if in this and it will not be censored. 

7) One thing I'm gonna add is the pictures I'm gonna use are made by me, you can't use them without permission; just a heads up. 

8) I'll be making the pictures and it might take me a bit so the parts might come in 3 weeks or a few months. 

9) Leave a comments if you're ready for the 1st part, hope you enjoy reading my first new story in 2024.