"What if we.. Stir the media..?" Heizou said outloud while his hand scratched his chin. Kazuha nearly tripped hearing that sentence.

"It's not like we have anything else to do these days. What's your plan?" Scaramouche asks, catching the rock he kicked up.

"(y/n)." A smug smirk appeared on Heizou's face.

"You know Xiao's gonna kill you... Right?" Kazuha asked, not concerned one bit.

"I'll apologise on behalf of (y/n). Look around at all our fans here. We have tons of audience for this show.." Heizou chuckled and smiled at one of the girls desperately trying to get his attention. He looked away once the girl fell to the floor. <—(me fr)

"Come on, let's go catch up with (y/n)." Heizou said while speeding up, leaving Kazuha and Scaramouche to catch up if they wanted.

"I saw your schedule you know..." Venti said as he walked beside you.

He actually wasn't that touchy anymore but it also wasn't because Xiao was beside you.

"O-oh you did..?" You said. You could almost feel a drop of sweat drip down your face.
You touched the area and shook it off. 'Good..' You thought.

"You should really take a break often. Even us idols don't even work that much.." Venti said, sympathetically.
You usually didn't care about others thoughts about you but this time, for some reason, it hit you. You tried to utter something out, but it was meaningless.

"Venti what did you do?" Heizou asked him, raising a brow.

"Why would I do anything? I always wanted to meet her." He tilted his up, closing his eyes. His eyebrows furrowed as his eyes were shut.

"You did?!" You asked, suprised at the thought of one of Xiao's band members wanting to meet you.

"Yeah, I actually followed you the day we debuted." He said, smiling at you.

"I did too. I saw you guys when I had the chance to watch your stages!" You returned a genuine smile back to the braided boy.

Everyone looked at you after you smiled at Venti.

"What's wrong with all of you..?" You asked looking at each one of them.

"Your smile is really pretty." Kazuha smiled at you.

"I DIDN'T SEE IT." Scaramouche yelled from the back.

"Thanks. You all have amazing smiles too!"

"Yeah, I know right.." Scaramouche mumbled to a certain someone. Heizou smirked upon hearing that.

-

"H- 5WIRL AND (Y/N)??" The waitress yelled and almost fainted seeing all of you at the counter.

"Table for 6 please." Xiao bluntly stated at the hyper fangirl.

"O-OH sure! R-Right this way please..!" The waitress fumbled around the menus until she found what she thought was the amount needed.
After that, She lead the 6 of you to a table with a couch on either side. Xiao went in first then you followed. Heizou quickly slipped in before Venti. Heizou winked at Venti in return as Venti rolled his eyes.

"Here are the menus." She waited there just to check if anything else was needed.
Everyone took a menu and started scanning throught the options. Heizou lifted his head only to realise your sophisticated expression realising that you don't have a menu. Heizou chuckled, bringing everyone's attention to you two.

"Oh my, I-I'm so sorry I'll go grab another one-" The waitress consistently bowed at your presence.

"Please don't fret, We can deal with this." Heizou smiled and shuffled closer to you, making your bodies touch.
You slightly blush when you felt his arm brush against your shoulder. Xiao gives a huge look of disapproval.

"What do you think you're doing?" Xiao deadpanned Heizou.

"I could say the same." Venti fake smiled after you two.

"Just sharing the menu with Xiao's lovely sister!" Heizou said, smiling.

"Pick whatever you want, Xiao will pay." Heizou winked at you.
Your face tinted with pink, but not enough for people to see it, You just nodded in return and left to scan the menu.

"Who said I was paying?" Xiao glared at the crimson.

"I did! Any objections?" Heizou gleefully asked the table, everyone shook their heads in return

"Whatever, You all are just too broke to afford lunch anyway. I'm only paying because of (y/n)." You gave him a large smile in return of his kind words.
He faintly smiled back.

A/N

Hiii! i hope you like it T^T
Im trying rlly hard to get updates to you guys even tho there arent many who r reading but thats ok!

everyone has to start at some point, right?

Anyway- I have an announcement.

I will do a request for and AU for my next ff! first one who comments here with and AU they would like is the winner!

Thanks- Byeyeyteyeyeyeeyyeyey

・• - ♪ •  A Secret For The World To Know  -  •・☆ ( Shikanoin Heizou )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara