You walk into the bathroom and take off your accessories. 'Ugh I never want to see that guy ever again..' After taking off your accessories, you look back at your reflection. It was a Saturday night and you were moving to Xiao's apartment tomorrow. 'Why'd he suddenly want me to move into his apartment? That grocery store was pretty convenient though..' You thought while grabbing your face wash and squeezing some into your hand. You rubbed it between your palms and then proceeded to apply it on your face. You washed it off with cold water and grabbed your face towel. 'That feels soooo good.' You smiled and turned around to hang your face towel.

'I've never seen that girl at that grocery store before.. I go every week so if she was a regular, I would've seen her at least once. I still don't know if she could be... Nah, No way.' Heizou dropped his forearm on his eyes and sighed. 'Where am I getting all these thoughts from??' He removed his arm off his face and reached for his phone. 10:39 and he was still awake. 'What am I doing awake now?? I should probably sleep. I have dance practice in the morning..' He flopped onto one side and closed his eyes.

~next morning~

*BEEEP*. The alarm clock rings throughout the room. Heizou grunts and slaps the alarm clock and cancels the ringing. He rolls onto his back and closes his eyes again, almost dozing off until the door flings wide open.

"HEIZOU, (Y/N) IS COMING OVER TODAY!" Venti yells as Heizou rubs his eyes, sitting up.

"I get it, now get out of my room." Heizou says bluntly while getting up to freshen up at his bathroom.

"DON'T YOU WANT TO MEET HER? I D-" Venti was interrupted by the sound of a door closing. 'Why is everyone in this household so mean?' Venti pouted as he slowly exited the room, being welcomed to Scaramouche's world of gaming.

"URRGGHH THIS FUCKING BITCH. I'LL KILL HIM." Scaramouche says, not evening noticing Venti's presence.
Soon enough, Heizou came out of his room. He sat at the counter, scrolling through his feed when a certain person pops up. The post was from someone called @deary/n. He clicks on the post to see it more closer. He enlarges the picture to fit the whole screen vertically. The picture showed some boxes that were sealed as if someone was moving houses with the caption saying "See you."

"What are you looking at?" Xiao says, peering over his shoulder.

"Nothing." Heizou said, putting his phone down on the counter to act like he really was doing nothing.

"You weren't-"
"Of course I wasn't..!"
"A-"
"Yes."
Xiao gave one last side eye until he walked to the fridge and grabbed 2 protein smoothies.

"Thanks." Heizou said as he opened it and started drinking it.

"Scara, turn off that game. We have to go now." Heizou said, not turning back.
"5 more mi- WHYY IS THIS BITCH SOOO ANNOYING??"
Scaramouche screamed as he leaned in more. Only until he was greeted by a black screen.

"Why would you turn it off." Scara said looking dull. Xiao walked away from the TV.

"Because we have to go now. Your probably gonna give (y/n) a headache when she gets here." Venti said while tying his hair into braids.

"What?! No I won't!" Scaramouche said while frowning. Venti just stuck out his tongue in return.

"Why is my sister all you guys talk about?" Xiao said, putting his protein shake bottle into the bin.

"Because we want to meet her." Venti said with puppy eyes.

"I believe that you guys should calm down a bit. You'll be able to see her at one point." Kazuha said while getting an apple and biting through it.

"I don't even want to meet her!" Scaramouche said, still mad at what Venti said.

"Good. She doesn't need to meet someone as loud and frustrating as you." Venti said grabbing an apple as well.

"Shut the fuck up. Your one to talk, school girl." Scaramouche frowned at Venti.

"Let's go guys." Heizou whispered to Kazuha and Xiao.

"But what about them?" Kazuha asked, glancing over to Venti and Scaramouche bickering.

"That's the whole point. Let's just go." Xiao said, unlocking the door.

"That does seem like a good idea. They don't look like they'll stop anytime soon." Kazuha threw his apple core in the bin before heading out.