⭐️ Welcome! ⭐️

Hello everyone, I'm TuxedoTia, and I'll be writing stories about the Four Muskytears and their ridiculous shenanigans!

⭐️ Characters ⭐️
☁️ 69 ☁️
🍁 Stick 🍁
🎭 Jester 🎭
🌊 Polar 🌊

⭐️ Rules! PLEASE READ! ⭐️
1. Please, PLEASE keep your comments appropriate! My guardians closely watch this account. If I don't know you IRL, if I rarely communicate with you, please keep your comments as clean and as safe as possible!

2. No privately messaging me unless my guardians give me the green light! Otherwise, you will be muted. If you know me IRL, talk to me when you see me.

3. Suggestions are OPEN! If you have a story idea that you want to suggest, let me know in the comments. I may not get to you as quickly because my priority is school first, but I will read 'em!

⭐️ Please remember that these are all FICTIONAL events, and that none of these stories have been played out as a canon event. ⭐️

To those who have no idea who the Four Muskytears are, allow me to explain...

☁️ 69 ☁️

- GI Unit from CoD
- He's sentient, and programmed to fight.
- 69 was created as a killing machine for the American military, but ended up running off.
- He's canonically three years old, but has the mentality of someone who's 16-17.

🎭 Jester 🎭

- Seemingly normal human being, but has a drama mask that hides his face.
- Jester's basically a god.
- Given the abilities of levitation, summoning, rift creating, the distortion of time and space, mind reading ( just to name a few), Jester's your average totally-not-Mary-Sue.
- He is 15 years old, and acts like your average rebellious teenager.

🍁 Stick 🍁

- Canadian lab engineer.
- Stick likes to stay in his room, which doubles as a laboratory, and experiment with ridiculously dangerous chemicals and solutions.
- He owns a steel staff that vaguely resembles a barren tree branch.
- He's 16 years old, and surprisingly mature, similar to 69.

🌊 Polar 🌊

- The furry that is not a furry.
- Polar is a quiet shapeshifter, commonly taking the form of a human or a polar bear cub.
- She owns a weapon known as the RipTrident, which is about double her size.
- She acts like she's fifteen, but she's definitely younger than that. Her true age is unknown.

⭐️ Have fun reading! ⭐️

☁️ Table of Contents ☁️

🌊 Off to Sea 🌊
☁️ Taking Risks ☁️
🍁 Black Hole Sprite 🍁
🪶 Dimensions and Divinity 🪶
🌸 Antarctic Bloom 🌸
🪄 Oblivion 🪄
🦅 Locked & Loaded '🦅

Coming Soon...

⚔️ Gladiator⚔️
♟️ Pawn Promotion♟️
🌙 Purgatory's Horizon 🌙
❄️ Permafrost ❄️
💧 Downpour💧