😵‍💫Different Challenges 😱

Start from the beginning

*bell rings * for no reason 

King: ok ladies, for the first challenge, WE are asking you to cook a delicious dinner for your might be future husband , aka my son.

4: WHAT!?

King: he will be tasting it and approve it . If not then you go home, if yes, then you would move to the next round.

4: what if they poison me like my past servant!!!

King(angrily whispering): shut up!

3: wait past servant?

4: um uh nothing to worry about 

King: all cooking supplies will be provided for you. Ok ready ladies, on position! Andddddd let the challenge begin! 

All 105 ladies started cooking a meal that would surely please their future husband.

King: oh forgot to tell you, you are time on this!

Ladies: WHAT!?

King: you have exactly 60 minutes to complete this. No excuses. 

Some of the ladies were mumbling something. With that said all of the ladies grab fresh fruits and vegetables to start cooking. Some grabbing meat and other only vegetables. Everyone was busy cooking the perfect meal for their prince. 

4: *sighs* how long do you think this is going to take?

Meggy: are you dumb? Your father literally said they had an hour to finish this.

4: oh right

Stephenie: pfff borrrriiiinnnngggg 🙄

4: can you calm down!? We don't need your attitude here

Stephenie: attitude!? You're the one saying how long this is going to take! Beside if the whole drama is about the chef not wanting to cook then I can easily cook for you. Then we can kick those ugly girls and we can be alone at last. *moves closer to 4* Just me and you....alone....in your bed ......probably 😏.....you know .....fuc-

Meggy: woah that's enough girl. Stop telling us about your day dream.

Stephenie: but it's not-

3: we should really focus on the queen you know guys.

4: ok right

Meggy: yeah agree 

  Luigi : definitely 

Mario : ok :p

Stephenie: don't change the topic! !!

3: what could possibly happen to the queen?

Luigi: well the last time I saw her she told me that she felt light headed and didn't felt good. I was about to give her some pills but then she just left. 

Meggy: yeah same. She told me that she didn't felt good. I ask here what was the problem. Did her body hurt? Did she felt sick. I could call the doctor you know. But then she told me that no medication could ever fix what had broken her heart . I quite don't understand what she meant by that.

4: weird . She had never felt ill before nor was she light headed before. Could it be something in the food she ate? Or could it be * realized* or.... *looks at Meggy , Mario and Luigi* ....what almost kill me.......

Meggy, Mario, and Luigi all look at each other realizing the same thing. SMG3 and Stephenie was confused.

4: you don't think that my .....mother .......is.......

Meggy: woah let's not get to dark conclusions. There's probably a simple explanation to this.

*loud bell rings*