8

sorry y'all had to rewrite this so many times cuz it didn't make any sense 🥲

tysm for 200 reads! never thought anyone would read my story 🥹🥹 🫶🫶🫶

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮
               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

               ╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮               ╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

third pov
age: 15

_______________________________
flashback
it's only been a couple of days since the uchiha massacre. the hokage felt guilty, guilty that he couldn't stop the slaughter, guilty how he ordered itachi and y/n to kill his clan. what would the head of the nara clan say? what would he think? would he start a war? would the whole clan leave the village? would others follow him? would he quit serving him? what would happen if word got out? all these thoughts were running through his head.

but what's done, been done... all he hoped that this would forever be a secret, he would take it to the grave than be blamed for his disgraceful actions.

however, ever since hiruzen given permission to start his own organization, he assigned y/n to go on an undercover mission to work for danzo... working in the root... another insane idea that could go terribly wrong, but its the only way to keep an eye on him, right? make sure he doesn't do anything shady or pull anything against the deal, right?

time skip
it's only been 2 years since y/n joined the root. it's been painful. experiencing the mental, physical and emotional torture every goddamn day isn't fun. being beaten down into pebbles only for the next day to be the same torturous so called training. she knows that danzo finds amusement towards those he is hurting. no fucking wonder he got a whole ass army that are just robots wearing human skin.

everyday she hopes that her father would figure out that she's been lying to him and would find out where she really is. she should be spending time with her father, her mother, shikamaru, and maybe even sasuke, but no... she's in the root, doing a stupid order that the hokage gave her. its not like she can say no to those who are in power. so fucking stupid sending out literal kids doing your dirty job.

'fuck' y/n thought as she got punched in the stomach, tumbling down on her knees.

'i just want my fucking dad here, please dad i can't take it anymore' she cried out in her thoughts, but danzo noticed that look on her face. almost a cry for help...how pathetic.

"your daddy isn't going to get you out of this, he is never going to get you out of here"
he said while walking up to her, looking down making eye contact

"you belong to me"

hell danzo was very arrogant and foolish because he thought that he forced her into submission, only listening to him and him only... he believe that he is doing god's work by getting rid of any threats in the village. he thought he manipulated his way into y/n's head, saying how much stronger she can get if she worked for him. the older this fucker is getting, the weaker he is, so getting a bodyguard to work for him such as y/n, would be a great addition for him, even better, gain more information about what the hokage is doing on the daily. he trains her differently from the rest, using different techniques and methods.