Darcy and Core Anne

Start from the beginning

They all had ideas in mind of what to do next, the idea of turning Anne against her friends and family would be useful in their multiversal conquest. While their ideas can work, they need to think of a way to cause Anne's embedment with The Core's darkness possible.

They all had some ideas about how to do so, but they didn't go exactly on how they are thinking. The Minds of The Core continue to think about a plan in mind, one of them spoke on a plan they can use, the minds then turned their attention to King Aldrich Leviathan.

Aldrich then spoke about his plan to corrupt Anne. "We have Anne right were we want her... We should do exactly what we did to Marcy... But a touch more... Different..." Aldrich said. The Minds were confused what Aldrich is talking about, but they were about to find out.

He tells them they can lure Anne into the chamber and trap her, they use their old mechanical shell to trap Anne in the tentacles and show her darker self. The Minds smiled at the idea and the final part was something they couldn't pass.

Aldrich says they can transfer Core Anne into Anne's body as she will be the host of the evil mind they created. The Minds of The Core agreed to Aldrich's plan, it was a little simple, but it might work in their favor.

The Minds of The Core stand as they all exited the meeting room of the hivemind and put their plan in motion...

Meanwhile...

Anne and Marcy were hanging out in the city of Newtopia, everything was back to how it was before, The Castle was back in it's normal position and everything was being rebuilt after everything was over. Anne and Marcy were just wandering the city having fun.

Anne and Marcy roamed the city, they stopped at a nice grassy hill and sat down on it, the two laid down upon it and looked at the nice sunset. Marcy then cuddles Anne, she rolled over and snuggled up to her, she wrapped her arms around Anne's body and placed her knee on Anne's crotch.

Anne wrapped her arm around Marcy and held her close, Anne placed a soft kiss on Marcy's forehead. "Marcy... You're so cute..." Anne said. Marcy blushed at Anne's response, her face was heated up like The Third Temple.

"Uh. Well, Uh... Uh... You're cute too, Anne." Marcy said with a blush on her face. Anne smiles and placed another kiss on Marcy's forehead, the two saw it was getting late and headed back to the castle. They entered Marcy's bedroom and got into their pajamas, they laid down on the bed and cuddled.

Anne and Marcy held each other close, Marcy wrapped her arms around Anne's neck and Anne wrapped her arms around Marcy's waist. "Goodnight, Marcy. I Love You." Anne said while placing a kiss on Marcy's forehead.

Marcy smiles and blushes. "Goodnight, Anne. I Love You Too." Marcy said while placing a kiss on Anne's cheek. The two fell asleep together and get ready for tomorrow. The Core saw this as their time to strike, they then repossess Marcy in order for Anne to follow them... And soon... She'll be theirs...

The Next Day...

As the next day arrived, the sun rose over the horizon, it shined in Anne and Marcy's room. The rays hitting the room like it's nothing, Marcy was the first to wake up, she rubbed her eyes and felt the sun's rays against her skin.

Marcy looked down at Anne, who has her arm wrapped around her waist, Marcy smiles and placed a kiss on Anne's forehead. "I Love You, Anne." Marcy said quietly. Marcy laid back down and snuggled up to her, she wraps her arms around Anne's neck and placed another kiss on Anne's cheek.

Marcy embraced her new girlfriend, she buried her face in Anne's chest, she was so soft, so warm and so comfy. Anne smiles, she felt the softness of Marcy's silky black hair. She buried her face in her hair and nuzzled her.