He brakes a bit hard making me bump into him.

"This is the club."

I got off the bike, aiming the gun at him.

"Get off."

"You don't have to aim the gun at me it's not like I'll
Run, your aim is insane."

He placed his hand on his shoulder before he removed his jacket and tossed at me.

"I don't think you'd wanna walk in there without a shirt."

I narrowed my eyes as I slipped it on still leaving it slightly unzipped since it was hot.

He walked in front of me and stood in front of the security of the club.

"The Ring." He said while hiding the wound on his shoulder. "Wonbin, new recruit."

They glanced at each other before the opened the door and glanced at me.

"She's a newbie like me too.." he muttered as he pushed me in quickly.

The club was active, many people dancing, that vibe I had seen countless times before.

I stepped into the crowd, vibing along with the others to blend in, when I felt a hand grab hold of mine.

We bumped into a couple, as the which the girl apologized and her partner laughed as to finding her very cute.

I glanced at the hand that was holding mine.

It was this Wonbin guy, I don't know why he wasn't running from me at this point but he motioned for me to keep going forward to make it to
The back.

When a loud bang was heard.
People screaming, chunks of the building was sent flying, people toppling over each other.

He pulled me back, feeling the blood from his wound  On the hoodie he let me borrow.

Why did he save me again?

He held on to me tightly as my eyes narrowed at the wide hole that had been made against the wall.

Dust slightly floating a bit in the air,, smoke filling up the room. I coughed and waved off some of it as I kept looking at the hole.

I could recognize that shadowed figure who walked in.

His tall, slim figure, dressed in an all black suit.
Taeyong.

Following after him was Jaehyun, and Doyoung who was wiping his gloves against his vest, my guess was that he had placed the bombs.

Surprisingly, there was glitter also everywhere, even on my face and all over my bloodied hands.

"It seems you are still quite girly." Wonbin teased before he started a coughing fit to which I smacked his back slightly with the gun.

"Ow." He said as he placed his hand on his wounded shoulder.

I kept looking to see who else walked in as people ran around the club.

I felt my eyes widen, and my heart start to calm down a bit as I noticed Renjun step in.

The music was still playing,
The lights were flashing.

I started walking towards him, leaving the guy behind as he got bumped around as to which I did too.

He kept glancing around when he finally caught my gaze. His fierce stare softened and even in this distance and this darkness I could see his eyes were sparkling.

He didn't even think twice and ran towards me, shoving those around him.

He pulled me into his arms, by grabbing on to my hands first. He wrapped his arms around me burying his face into my now short hair.