5

We finally arrived to the first floor of the three floors.

"On this floor we have work rooms, and playrooms, like a gaming room, and a physical gaming room like Air & Hockey, tennis, table tennis and stuff." He explained and took me through all of those rooms and explained the meanings behind them too.

"On the second floor, we have guest bedrooms..and all of them are similar so we don't need to look through that." He explained again, as we walked to the third floor.

"On this floor, there is Mine, Soyeon's, Eomma and Appa's rooms, and another gaming room for me and Soyeon." He said coldly, and took me to one of the rooms.

"My room" He opened the door as we entered the beautiful room. It had white LED lights under the bed, and the bed had a step around it. There was a computer, some documents around an a glass walk in closet. He showed me into the walk in closet, and also showed me the bathroom which was pretty big too.

After he was done showing me around, pretty much the whole house we went back to the living room.

"So guys, we finalized some stuff. But, if it gets too confusing we'll be your alarm clocks. But since it's getting quite late we all should take a good rest, me and Mr Park will be meeting tommorow to discuss more about the wedding. And so sorry for Jungkook's behaviour today Jimin, so hence we have taken the termination rights of personal assistants from Jungkook till you're working with him. So, you two will be meeting tommorow aswell." Mr Jeon said as I smiled and shook my head.

"It's all good Mr Jeon, I was wrong in my place aswell. I'm just not used to working for anyone, I usually have people working for me." I smiled as Soyeon clapped out of excitement.

"SASS" She smiled as I chuckled and got up with my parents.

"We'll be heading now, Jimin do you wanna say anything to Jungkook? We'll be outside." Eomma spoke as the Jeons and Parks went outside to bid goodbye.

"See you tommorow then?" I asked smiling as he put his hands in his pockets and looked away with a gulp.

"Why are you supporting them Jimin?" Jungkook asked, as I frowned.

"You don't like me? You think im a spoiled brat like others don't you? Just because I'm the son of one of the best actors and CEO's in South Korea after yours, doesn't mean I'm spoiled." I said as he shrugged, indicating he didn't mean what I thought he said.

"Why are you supporting this arranged marriage? It's not that I hate you, but..don't you find it odd?" He asked as I tried to control my tears.

"I don't..what if I do support it? I do support it, but I'll never love you Jungkook. Don't worry about that, I haven't yet and won't do so in the future hopefully." I said, a tear finally leaving my eyes as he coldly stared into my teary eyes.

He turned his back for the stairs as I turned my back for the door, I pulled myself together and wiped my tears and walked outside the door. I wiped the tears which were falling again, but thankfully my curly hair covered my eyes.

I quickly entered the car and closed it, waving goodbye to everyone.

I decided to update the groupchat.

Seven hot hoes💃🔥

Jmzucchini is online
Therocksrealrock is online
Taerat is online
JiminsFavHyung is online
Porpessianmamamia is online
Jdope is online

Jmzucchini
Im fucked up dude

Therocksrealrock
Why man?

Jmzucchini
Hyungggg come online😔
I mean my fav hyung Jinnie hyung😔😔

JiminsFavHyung
Did my darn cute baby cry for me?
What's up Jimin?

Taerat went offline
Porpessianmamamia went offline
Therocksrealrock went offline
Jdope went offline

JiminsFavHyung
They just jealous that I'm ur
fav hyung, anyways bby what's
up?

Jmzucchini
The marriage got finalized 😔
It's fine I'm ok with it<3
Were gonna go ring shopping day after
Dad did reccomended Ahjussi and
Hoseokie hyung to come buttt

Taerat is online
Jdope is online

Taerat
Babyboy I'm all ears

Jdope
Bitch stfu, yass king I'm up 4 it

Jmzucchini
Sometimes I get confused r y'all
dating or just acting like siblings

Taerat
Nah, he just mad I can kick
his ass, while he can only
fuck mine😀☺️

Jmzucchini
Language brotha! Jin hyung is still
in chat.

Taerat
Oh shit

JiminsFavHyung
Does that explain the "yogurt"
that was on the bedsheet I had to wash
on my wash day??????!!!!!🗿🗿

Jmzucchini
Oof, enjoy Ahjussi ;D love u and goodluck ☠️☠️

______________________________________