the bonfire

Mulai dari awal

"How did you do that?" Moon asks with a smile as Skylar takes his turn but misses.

"You just got to aim for where you want it to go?" Isaac asks as he grabs the ping pong ball, placing it into Moon's hands and standing behind her with one of his hands around her waist and the other holding the hand with the ping pong ball in, aiming for where he had just thrown it before "Now throw it" Isaac says as Moon throws the ball, but completely misses "Yeah, you weren't lying when you said that you are terrible."

"Yeah, I know right" Moon says to Isaac with a laugh. As the game carried on, Moon kept missing, no matter how much Isaac helped her. She thought that in her defense, she is terrible at sports, which people never really understood because she is such an amazing dancer. Moon just guessed it is because her aim is so bad.

"Okay, this is the last go" Isaac says to Moon "You have to make this one."

"I will try my best" Moon says to Isaac with a smile as he passes her the ping pong ball, and she throws it, without aiming and it lands in the cup "I did it!" Moon shouts happily, turning to look at Isaac "I did it!"

"You did it!" Isaac also yells happily, pulling Moon into a hug and lifting her up from the ground. As Isaac places Moon back onto the ground, he doesn't let go, he stands there with his arms wrapped around Moon's waist as they both stare at each other. Isaac couldn't get enough of Moon. Looking at her, he thought that she is the most perfect girl to walk the Earth. He couldn't find one single flaw about her. He knew, just by looking at Moon, that he'd do anything for her. Isaac wasn't used to feeling this way, but somehow, he didn't seem to mind it. "You know what? Fuck it" Isaac says, pulling Moon in, placing his lips against hers. At first, Moon was taken by shock, but once she realised what was happening, she melted into the kiss. They both didn't want to pull away, but hearing the voice of Alex made them pull away.

"Why don't you just run back to Erin or Paige or Olivia?" Alex shouts, making everyone look over at the two brothers "And leave me and Jackie out of it? Okay?"

"Olivia?" Erin asks with her voice cracking.

"Yeah, I don't think I will" Cole says to Alex "Matter of fact, I don't think I have to to anything because, well, if I just wait long enough, I think they'll all come to me anyway, right?" Cole asks, making Alex punch Cole in the face.

"Alex, what are you doing?" Jackie asks, walking over to her boyfriend.

"Something I should have done a long time ago" Alex says to Jackie, not taking his glare away from Cole.

"Remember when you said it wasn't about Paige?" Jackie says to Alex angrily "I guess that's not the case, huh?" She says to Alex before looking at Cole "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" Cole says, looking up at Jackie.

"Okay" Jackie says before walking away, making Erin walk over to Cole.

"Erin--" Cole goes to say.

"No, I don't wanna hear it, Cole" Erin says to him "I spent all this time worried about you and Jackie, how much time you spend together and seem to like her."

"What does it matter? She's with Alex" Cole says to Erin.

"Yeah, I know that. Do you?" Erin asks back "I could handle the flirting and the casual hookups. We had an understanding and I was fine with that. But you hooked up with Olivia? My best friend. It's over. We're done, for good."

"You know, I don't really like Erin, but good on her" Moon says to herself.

"Erin" Olivia says to her, now, ex best friend.

"Oh, absolutely not" Erin tells Olivia "I'm done! With all of this. With both of you."

"Well, that was something" Grace says to Moon.

"Isaac, Moon, come on" Danny shouts over "We're going."

"But--" Isaac goes to say, looking at Moon.

"We'll talk about it later, okay?" Moon says to Isaac before following Cole and Danny to the car, with Isaac walking right behind her.

TIME SKIP BY ISAAC AND MOON FINALLY KISSING EACH OTHER

As soon as the car pulled up at the house, Cole got out of the car and stormed in, with everyone else calmly following. "You should see the other guy" Cole says to Katherine as the others walk into the house.

"Hang on, hang on" Katherine says to everyone else, which makes them stop walking "What happened to your brother? Hello?"

"Uh, I plead twin" Danny awkwardly says to Katherine.

"We plead no snitching" Isaac says, wrapping his arm around Moon.

"Seriously?" Katherine asks, disappointed that no one will tell her "Someone's gotta tell me something."

"Hey guys, can you give your mom and I a second?" George asks as the rest do as they're told and walk upstairs.

"So" Isaac says as he follows Moon into her room "Are we going to talk about it?"

"Well, I'm a little bit tipsy right now so talking about it might not be the best thing ever" Moon tells Isaac "But I like you, Isaac. I really like you."

"I really like you too, Moon" Isaac says to Moon with a smile "But you're right, this isn't the best time to talk about it."

"So, I'll see you in the morning?" Moon asks with a smile.

"See you in the morning" Isaac says, matching Moon's smile, before leaning in to kiss Moon again, who instantly kisses him back "Night Moon" Isaac says after pulling away.

"Night Isaac" Moon says back as Isaac leaves the room.

1487 Words