Owners OF AbhiSri!

Start from the beginning

"You are their daughter?" he asked, fumbling.

Srida: Why need proof? (She leaned forward with raised brows).

"We are government officials; you can't talk like this, you know that!" he growled in anger.

Srida: You should pray to God that you are still sitting in our house while having the audacity to come here to arrest someone. (She said in a seemingly calm tone, which wasn't calm).

"You can't give open threats to an inspector. Also, you are wasting the time of an officer during his duty time," he said firmly.

Srida: Stand up! (She snapped, causing the inspector to stand still, confused).

She moved forward to the inspector; Advit came to the side of Srida, but she gestured him to stay in his place. She came face to face with the officer.

Srida: Are you really an inspector? Can I check your ID? (She said with furrowed brows).

"See, miss, whoever you are, you are disrespecting our time. We are not here to entertain you," he said with irritation.

Srida: I don't think you are a government official. And if you are, from where did you get the news? Because I can clearly state that you haven't done any research. Didn't you get the new order which might have been passed by morning if I'm not wrong? (She said with a low dangerous voice).

"New orders?" the inspector said confused, while his team looked at Srida with furrowed brows.

Srida: Yeah, new orders that AbhiSri is going to handle this case. (She said with a tight-lipped smile).

"We didn't get any orders," he exclaimed.

Srida: Oh really? Maybe you were busy licking the shoes of those who were giving you money to arrest somebody. (She whispered near the inspector).

"You are crossing your limits, miss," he said calmly while the female constable came in front of her.

Srida: A secret. I like to extend my limit, Mr. Satyam Sinha. (She said, taking a step back to look at his name badge).

"You will regret it, Ms. Sharma," he said while taking a step back to move out of the house. All the men glared at him hard, making him gulp. His team also started moving out without saying anything.

Srida: Inspector Mr. Sinha, tell those bastards Mrs. Viharini tak pahuchne ke liye Sharma Ji ki beti se meeting karni hogi. (She said more like a warning with a smirk while the officer moved out without saying anything).

(Tell those bastards. To reach Viharini, we will have to have a meeting with Sharma ji's daughter.)

As they all left, she sat on the couch with a thud while rubbing her head with her hands due to a headache. She closed her eyes and relaxed on the couch. After some time, she felt someone's hand on her head, massaging it. She opened her eyes to see Advit massaging her head, while the men also sat on the couch silently.

Advit: How's AbhiSri going to handle the case? (He asked softly).

Srida: We got the orders yesterday, and also, we have headquarters for working. Don't worry when big sister is giving you backup. (She said while sighing and relaxing).

Advit: Careful, don't break your back while carrying too much burden. (He said while kissing her forehead, while others looked at them with adoration).

Srida: Don't worry; your Sis has a strong back. (She said, both chuckled, causing others to softly laugh at them).

Advit: What about the media? What are you guys going to do when the media knows who AbhiSri is? (He asked matter-of-factly, to which she sighed).