Chapter- 3 Making food for him

Start from the beginning

"She doesn't know, but she has the power to do anything to me."

"As I entered my cabin, I then sat on the CEO's chair."

"I called my manager and said, 'One black coffee without sugar, and come with the pending projects file. I need to review things.'"

"And then I hung up the call. After 10 minutes, I heard a knock. I simply said, 'Come in.' Only he has permission to enter my cabin. If anyone wants to discuss something, it should be done in a meeting room."

"Then I saw my manager come in; he placed coffee on the table, along with some files, and wished me."

"I just nodded and said, 'You can go. I will check everything, and if I need anything, I'll call you.'"

He said; okay sir.

And then he exits from my cabin.

"As I am working, her eyes, her lips, and her innocent face keep coming into my mind."

"I have an urge to go to my villa right now and just want to see her, kiss her soft, wobbly lips."

"But I have so much work, and I can't do this; otherwise, she will think something is wrong."

"Then I open my laptop and check the footage from my villa; she is not in the drawing room."

"Then I checked all places on the camera, but she is not there."

"I panicked as I was closing the laptop. I saw she is behind the sofa, hiding, but from whom?"

I called jimmy and asked him; why she is hiding behind the sofa and where are you?

"Sir, Mam wants to play hide and seek as she is bored, so all of us staff are playing this with her."

"My heart relaxes after listening to this, and a smile forms on my face, which is rare or you can say 0.1%."

But now onwards she is the reason of my smile and I'll be smiling just for her.

"I hung up the call and saw my laptop screen, where she is jumping and clapping."

I said to myself; viraj bachi smbhaalni padegi tujhe, tujhe toh bache krne ki zarurat bhi nahi hogi iske sath, ye khud bachi hai abhi.
("Viraj, you'll have to take care of this baby; you won't even need to have children with her, she's still a child herself now.")

(Ayein ye toh shaadi tk phoch gya or woh hide and seek hi khelti reh gyi)

"Then I close the laptop and start doing my work again, but I can't stop myself from smiling; the reason is my 'iris'."

As I am doing my work my manager knocks the door I said; come in.

"Then he comes and is shocked by seeing me smile, so I switch to my cold look again and ask, 'Why did you come here?'"

"He came out of shock and said, 'Sir, you smiled today. I have never seen you smile, but today you did. Is there any reason?'"

"I said, 'Why do you want to know the reason? It's my mood; I'll smile or do anything. It's none of your business. Just tell me why you came here!'"

"He just stood straight and said, 'Sir, there will be a meeting at 4 PM with the rival company as you have fixed a meeting with them.'"

"I just smirked and said to myself, 'So, Mr. Daksh Singh Raizada, finally, we will meet.'"

"I told my manager, 'Yeah, okay, I will be ready.'"

He just said okay and go out from the cabin.

And I started doing my work.