Germany & Sweden x Finland

Heyheyy
Just letting you know that I am working on a new update (well, two?); one will be in Ger's perspective, the other in Finland's (Sweden x Finland on the way!!)...
BUT that's not really what I'm reaching out to you guys for. This worked really well last time so I feel like I can actually depend on you guys when I'm in need.
Would you all be interested if I began writing 'x readers'?
I could do them with any hetalia character-or anime character, or any character really-and I was just kind of wondering if you guys would be into that?? A lot of you say you really enjoy how close I am to the actual characters in my fanfictions, and I wanted to try out X Readers, so I figured I'd see if anyone would read them.
If you would be interested, and you do want me to try it out, please let me know below. And also tell me which characters I should do! (They don't have to be from Hetalia!!)
So yeah. That's about it.
For those of you who don't know what an X reader is, it's basically a fan fiction in which you insert yourself into the story, rather than another character. They're pretty nice. It'd be like, Italy x Reader, in which Italy is forming a relationship with you.
So yeah
Let me know, please!!!
YOU CAN COMMENT OR VOTE TO SAY ‘YEAH DO THIS’ BUT I’D PREFER COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON WHICH CHARACTERS