Greece

Here's the next part! Hope you guys like it! I tried my best~ Thank you all for all the comments you said on the last chapter! I've decided that I will make this a three couple story! The three official couples will, of course, be GiriPan, GerIta, and UsUk. Along with maybe a few special chapters with other couples, just as a little gift for you guys~ Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the chapter, and please comment your opinions as always! :D

Greece:

I smiled down at Japan as we made our way up to his room, he was so cute when he was trying to be all angry and stuff. Awww.

“Greece! I'm being serious!” Japan hissed, still thrashing, but the more and more he struggled, the weaker he got. It was funny how easy he was making this for me.

“Japan, please, take it down a notch, we wouldn't want to disturb the love birds.” I stated quietly, gesturing towards the room Italy and Germany were in. Japan's face flushed, and he gave me a look.

“How did you know about Germany and Italy?” He asked, his brown eyes watching me. I shrugged.

“Oh, I don't know. They just seem like they'd eventually get together to me.” Japan nodded in agreement, but he still looked a bit puzzled, so I continued to explain how I knew they were both in there. “I can also hear them, right now, as we speak.” I say with a small smile on my lips. Japan's eyes widened as he realized what I said and he looked away, his black hair falling into his face.

“Don't worry Japan,” I assure him, my voice flat. “You'll be making noises like that soon too. There's no need to be embarrassed for them.” Japan's head jerked up as he met my stare, and he hit me in the chest as hard as he could, which wasn't that hard, to be honest. I slowly put him down, gesturing towards his room.

“We're here,” I stated calmly.

“Wh-wh-what did you say?” He stammered, looking up at me. I chucked softly and waved off his question.

“Don't worry about it, Japan. You'll figure out soon enough. Now, come on, show me your room!” I clapped my hands together and ruffled his hair. His cheeks were a light pink as he slowly opened his bedroom door, taking my hand and pulling me inside.

I felt a bit of happiness as he willingly led me into his room. He wasn't trying to lock me out. Thank goodness. I was worried that this was going to get a bit more rough then it should be.

“Well, this is, uh, my room.” Japan said quietly, gesturing all around. “There. Now, I showed it to you, so leave.” I pretended to be hurt as I placed a hand over my heart.

“Japan, how can you be so cruel?” I asked softly, trying my best to hide my smile.

Japan just marched over to me, and started to push me towards the exit. “Go, Greece.” He pleaded, making me smirk.

“Nooope. Gotta stay. There's things we need to do,” I whispered, turning around and pulling him against my chest. “You know,” I whispered quietly, bending over to make sure my lips were directly next to his ear.

It helps for effect.

“You look really, really, handsome in that kimono.” I murmur, making him shiver slightly.

“Do I?” He whispered into my chest, pulling back slightly to look up at me. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

“Japan, I love you.” I whispered as any nervousness I'd felt left me in an instant. His eyes widened.

“Greece,” He mumbled sweetly, watching me with those beautiful brown eyes.

“Yes, Japan?” I asked, feeling myself get a bit anxious as I waited for what he was gonna say next. If he knew how to make me happy, there were three little words I'd be grateful to hear right now...

“I...”

Love...

“I, uhm...”

“Come on, Japan, spit it out..” I muttered under my breath, becoming just a bit too anxious.

You love me. I thought to myself, smiling smugly. Don't you?

“I'm honored that you feel that way about me, but I don't feel the same.” He finally finished, taking me aback.

“I-I'm sorry, what?” I stated, my voice filled with concern and pain. Wait, did he just say he didn't feel that way? But he seemed to be so into me...The thought occurred to me that he may not feel anything for me because he already felt something for someone else...

Turkey.

“Oh,” I laughed, trying to hide the small amount of pain I felt building up in my chest. I was too late... “It's Turkey, right?”

Japan gave me a look and shook his head. “No, it's not Turkey, Greece, I already told you that-”

“Then who?” I interrupted, suddenly angry. Japan blushed and looked down.

“No one. I just-I don't think someone like me should be with anyone, that's all. I'm not good at relationships.” He explained, his voice low and soft, making every word he said more believable. My anger instantly washed away.

“Japan,” I murmured, pulling him into a tight hug. “You don't have to be good at relationships to love someone.” I reminded him.

He nodded and cautiously wrapped his arms around me, hugging me back. “But I don't know if I love you, Greece. How can you be so sure you love me?”

“I just know, Japan. And believe me, if you really do love me back, someday, you'll just know too.”

“Are you really going to rape me?” Japan squeaked, causing me to full out laugh.

“Rape? Oh, come on Japan, I'm not the type. Plus, If I were going to sleep with you, I'd make sure you were begging for it by the time we did it.”

Japan laughed quietly, hugging me even tighter. “Thanks, Greece.”

“For what?” I asked, looking down at him. For saying that I'd make him beg for sex?

“For helping me understand some things.” He said, his voice still quiet.

I nodded. “You know I'll always be here for you,” I murmured, not letting go of him.

“I do now.” He whispered, nuzzling into my shirt. He let out a small yawn, and I scooped him up one last time, placing him on the bed.

“Go to sleep, Japan. You're probably exhausted.” I commented, kissing his forehead. He blushed a bright red and gave me a worried look.

“Where will you sleep?” He asked, laying back on his bed, pulling the covers over him. Did he sleep in his kimonos? I'd have to ask about that later.

“I'll sleep on the floor.” I assured him, getting up to turn off the light. When the light was turned off, I made my way over to his bed, and sat down, leaning against it. “Night, Japan.”

“Goodnight, Greece.”