Bonus Chapter: A wild mystery..

[A/N: Um i'm running out of IzuOcha pictures so..]

Being the "cutest" couple ever, well, according to Ashido, Midoriya and Uraraka currently dating is known to all of the first years now, and the teachers slowly found out about it. Although, another mystery is stirring up in class 1-A.

[Warning: This bonus chapter will mostly be about Bakugou. You may skip this if you'd like to <3]

——————————————————

[Monday, 8:00am, Class 1-A]

"Ugh.. not another day of school.." Kaminari groaned. In UA, the students had school from Monday to Saturday, and Kaminari absolutely hated it, since they only had Sunday as their resting day.

"Well, at least we had fun yesterday, right?" Kirishima grinned. Kaminari, Jirou, Sero and him went to karaoke on Sunday.

"Tch, your stupid karaoke was the reason you even woke up late. If i hadn't knocked on your doors, you'd probably even miss class, you id*ots." Bakugou responded. He was invited by Kirishima to join them, but he refused the offer and said that it was a "waste of time" and that he could do something better than that (which was sleeping).

"Well, yeah.. thanks, Bakugou." Kirishima laughed softly. Bakugou looked away and muttered something to himself.

Meanwhile, Deku was chatting with Uraraka, talking about the movie they watched yesterday. They went on a date yesterday to watch a movie together, then they ate ice cream, and returned back to the dorms by 8:40pm.

"Oh, right! Bakugou, i heard about something." Ashido said.

"What? The dumb sounds of people chit-chatting?" Bakugou crossed his arms.

"No, about you. I mean it's not something new, apparently. I know i'm nosy or something, and it's a pretty old rumor but i heard that-" But before Ashido could continue, Kirishima covered his mouth and gave a sign of disapproval while shaking his head.

"Continue that sentence, raccoon eyes, and you'll be done for." Bakugou hissed.

"Huh, is it that bad? What rumor? How come i've never heard it before?Do you guys just not tell me things because you're scared i can't keep a secret?"

"Well, it's just.. how about we talk about something else, okay?" Kirishima quickly changed the topic.

Kaminari walked over to where Deku was and sighed.

"Need something, Kaminari-kun?" Deku asked. Seeing the state Kaminari was in, he looked frustrated.

"Ugh.. what rumor is it about Bakugou that you guys aren't telling me?!" Kaminari put his hands on Deku's shoulders. "C'mon Midoriya, tell me! We're friends, right? You trust me, right?" Kaminari said in a certain manner, pressuring Deku to tell him what the rumor was. Obviously, no one told him because they know he couldn't keep a secret and easily comes to conclusions.

"Um.. well.. Kacchan would get mad.." Deku scratched his head. Really, though, Bakugou would.

"What is it?! It can't be that bad, right? It can't be about Bakugou liking som-" but before Kaminari could continue that sentence, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He slowly turned his head around to be greeted by an annoyed and angered Bakugou.

"Dunce face.." Bakugou growled. Kaminari gulped and looked up at him in fear.

"OKAY, OKAY, I'LL STOP! Geez.." He went away.

"That's what i thought." Bakugou said as he went back to his seat.

"He's so grumpy. Can't he cheer up for once or at least have fun? But noo, he could 'do something better' then go karaoke with his friends. At least i was living my life to the fullest." Kaminari pouted. "And what secret are you all hiding from me?!" Kaminari grunted as he ruffled his hair in stress.