Bonus chapter: 3 words.

[Here's the bonus chapter i promised :) Sorry it's kinda short]

It's been a month since me and Uraraka started dating.

We've only went on a few dates so far but i really enjoyed spending my time with her.

Although, i think there's something i should tell her..

----------------------------------------------------

"Deku! Um.. i.. waited for you. I heard you were training after school so.." Uraraka called me from afar.

"Oh, yes, i was. Thank you, Uraraka."

"Midoriya-kun and Uraraka-san are so cute togetherrrr!! You guys probably love each other so much, right?" Ashido chirped in, walking towards me and Uraraka.

"Of course they do! I mean, they've probably said 'I love you' to each other tons of times, right?" Sero said, walking beside Ashido.

The truth is, neither of us have said 'I love you' to each other. It's still a bit awkward between us.

"Ah.. w-well.."

And there was a bit of silence.

"Wait, you're telling me, you haven't?!" Ashido gasped. She looked really shocked at the moment.

"Well, it kind of makes sense. They've only went on a few dates, right? Just let them get used to it first. For now, let's go and find Bakugo-kun. I mean who knows, he could be in a fight again." Sero said as he waved at me and Uraraka, then dragged Ashido with him.

More awkward silence.

"Um.. so, what do you wanna do now, Deku?" Uraraka asked, breaking the silence.

"Well, i'm not so sure. What would you like to do, Uraraka?"

"Let's take a stroll down the streets, then. Maybe we can find something interesting to do while we're at it." Uraraka suggested.

"Sure, then." I smiled as we walked together.

After walking for a while, i notoced that Uraraka had looked a bit uncomfortable. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but.. nevermind, i'm going to ask her.

"Uraraka, you seem.. uncomfortable. Are you alright?"

"H-huh? Oh, yeah.. i.. was just wondering.. if.. you wanna.. hold hands?" Uraraka responded shyly.

Hold hands?

"Sure, i don't mind." I replied with a smile as i put her hand closer to hers as we continued walking.

Our hands slowly met and we held each other's hands. It felt.. warm. I liked it.

"Thanks, Deku." Uraraka thanked me and smiled.

"No problem. I've.. uh.. wanted to ask you to do this for a while, actually.." I said.

We quietly strolled through the streets together, holding each other's hands.

I really want this moment to last..

After a while, Uraraka had stopping walking.

"Is something the matter?" I asked her.

"Well.. do you.. maybe want to grab a bite?" she said.

"Oh, sure, where would you like to go?" I turned around to face her.

"I don't think i need to eat something heavy, so, let's get some onigiri, then?"

"Yeah, alright, i think that shop right there sells it, so let's get some."

[Timeskip: After buying the food]

We walked to a nearby park to find a bench and ate as we both sat down on it.

"Thank you, Deku.." Uraraka thanked me.

"No problem." I smiled and began eating together with her.

As i ate, i couldn't help but think about what Sero said..

"..they've probably said 'I love you' to each other tons of times, right?"

No, no we haven't.

After the both of us had finished eating, we sat down and enjoyed the scenery. The sunset was stunning, as we both watched it in awe.

I looked over to Uraraka. She looks.. beautiful.

"Hey, Uraraka.." I slowly spoke.

"Hm? What's the matter, Deku?"

"I uh.. well.."

"Do you want to go back, or..?" she asked.

"No, no.. well, unless you want to.. i uh.." I gulped. Why did it seem so hard to say?

It's just 3 words, Izuku.

I calmed myself down as a slowly said the words.

"I love you.."

Finally. I said it at last.

"I'm sorry if it seemed too sudden, Ura-"

"I love you too. Also, i don't mind you calling me Ochako." She answered, smiling.

She brought me into a warm embrace and i hugged her back.

"Alright then, Ochako.."

----------------------------------------------------

End of Bonus Chapter: 3 words.

Okay, firstly, i want to say thank you to everyone who read this story! I seriously did not expect it to have 300+ reads? I appreciate it a lot <3.

Secondly, will i post more bonus chapters? Maybe, but i'm still working on my second story a bit so i don't really know when i can post it.

And lastly, thank you for reading this chapter!