[ 036 ]

⚠️trigger warning: smut⚠️

'The joy of spending time together never fades, it only grows stronger.'
- Unknown

"Do you know that you are beautiful? Even when you're still half asleep and frying eggs in your pyjamas?"

Suddenly she felt his big, hot hands, which she had felt a few minutes ago in a completely different, intimate place, on her hips. He approached her from behind so that she could now feel his hot breath on her neck.

Goosebumps twitched through her body and she shook herself, only to be able to concentrate on her eggs again.

"I can hardly imagine," she laughed and shook her head.

She noticed how his hands slid towards her belly button and gripped her from behind. He rested his chin on her right shoulder.

"You can believe me," he whispered in her ear.

And everything inside her flared up. Her body tingled down to her last toe and the heat rose to her head. These touches, the hot breath on her neck and then his voice melted her. And he was very aware of it.

"You know, you don't have to let anything wash over you. I want you to say it straight away if you don't want something. That also applies to things I say or when I touch you, okay?" he now said sensitively and her heart could hardly beat any faster.

He was so empathetic with her trauma. He told her every time that she could stop everything immediately. He respected her decision because he loved her. He doesn't want her to feel forced into anything. That she felt uncomfortable. He almost sounded like her brothers. He kinda made it a rule, that she should say something immeditaly. But she loved Lando even more for that. She could trust him every second. She knew he meant it and didn't make some stupid statement that he didn't follow in the end. He was just perfect.

"No, I- I love your touch. Even if they're completely unfamiliar to me," she said quietly, but at the same time grabbed his hands with her free hand, which were still on her stomach.

"That's perfectly normal." There was a short pause, where another breath brushed the back of her neck, "You may still realize that you don't like one kind of touch. Then you have to tell me."

"I will," she whispered. She felt like she could hardly stand on her feet with these touches. Her body literally melted under Lando's touch.

"Promise me, please!" he said pleadingly. She knew he was deadly serious. He wanted her to promise. He wanted her to say something anytime even if it made her uncomfortable.

"I promise."

If she could look at him now, she would see a broad smile on his face. But just the thought that he was smiling made her smile too.

"The eggs look good."

"Trust me, that's the only thing I know how to cook," she giggled.

"I can hardly imagine you can't cook." he also said, giggling in her ear. Still holding his hands on her stomach.

"The only one of us four siblings who can cook is actually Lorenzo. The rest of us can't even cook pasta properly," she laughed and turned off the stove.

"That means we will be ordering more than cooking together, because I can't do it either."

She took the pan off the stove and released herself from his embrace at the same moment to place the eggs on the plates.

"Well, I guess that's probably what it's all coming down to," she laughed and looked into his green eyes, which made her forget everything.

"But I wouldn't mind that either," she said in the same breath.