[ 031 ]

⚠️trigger warning: smut⚠️

'Anxiety is love's greatest killer. It makes others feel as you might when a drowning man holds on to you. You want to save him, but you know he will strangle you with his panic.'
- Anais Nin

LANDO'S POV

They had been lying wrapped up in each other for a while. Silently, just feeling each other's closeness.

The sex had been wonderful, even if it was difficult to know how he could show Luise that she was safe. That she knew he didn't want to take advantage of her. Instead, he wanted to have sex with her. He wanted her to enjoy it just as much.

And even if she seemed calm on the outside, she wasn't at that moment. In every movement, every expression on her face, every word she spoke, it was clear that she had been abused and that the trauma was still inside her. And just when it came to sex, this trauma was triggered again.

But she wanted it at that moment as much as he wanted it, even though she was scared, and that reassured him.

He looked at her. Her eyes were open, staring at the TV, which wasn't on. She would be just as lost in thought as he was. He wondered what was going on in her head. Did she regret what happened between them? Was she afraid? Or had she been overwhelmed and now had to make up her mind? He could only guess. But her body language didn't look like fear, anxiety or worry. Quite the opposite.

"Come take a shower with me, baby girl," he said, stroking her back, "I don't want to go to bed all sweaty."

Her head snapped up and she looked at him in confusion. Her eyes narrowed into small slits and she thought about it.

"Trust me, showering as a couple is wonderful," he tried to convince her, but she didn't move.

Had he been too quick? Had he really overwhelmed her? Hell, he's just as much a virgin as she is. Just as inexperienced as she was. He didn't know how to deal with her. Which was too much. He was worried if he touched her the wrong way, she would run away.

His previous girlfriends were different. They knew exactly what they wanted in a relationship. Knew exactly when they wanted to be intimate. But not Luise. She was innocent. Was a virgin in every sense of the word.

He stood up to give her the first impulse. When he was standing, she had stretched once and then stood up as well. His eyes widened as she faced him with her naked body.

Now that they had broken down the first barriers, she was no longer as shy as she had been at the beginning and he was happy about this change.

He held out a hand to her, which she accepted. He led her into her bathroom where he turned on the large shower and waited for it to warm up, without letting go of her hand.

Their naked bodies faced each other. He saw how she scanned his entire body. And suddenly he realized how important it was to him that she liked what she saw. He never had such thoughts. He had usually not cared.

He stepped into the shower as it steamed properly and she followed him. Her brown hair lay over her shoulders. He glanced at her round, not too big breasts. Then down to her flat stomach, where he thought he could see a slight six-pack. It wasn't as prominent as his, but he also knew that women could never get a visible six-pack in a healthy way.

His gaze flitted down to her vagina, which was clean-shaven. Then down to her muscular legs, which were also shaved. There wasn't a single hair to be seen on her legs. It was probably because she had to wear short dresses for her competitions. Not even his other girlfriends had such clean-shaven legs.