Glance are you going for drinks? 

Yes! to our town! want to join!!

Of course, I will join if you are going there! been a while since I had aunt's sweet bread and old man's wine!

Only few drinks alright!!! said Glance in seriousness!

OF COURSE!!! smiled Kera but as they arrived the town everything turned around. Jack and Kera started to have competition and Kera kept banging the table with the wooden cup of her alcohol. Gosh! Gracious! I told her not to do that! said Glance to himself. 

Woah! it won't give some problem to her? asked Karl who was passing beer to Glance. 

I hope so! everything is too much for her right now! She wanted to visit the town to be free for a moment. Why don't you go and dance!! 

What - no not right---

HEY! GLANCE IS ASKING FOR DANCE!!!

The town cheered and Glance banged his head. Ah! you prick!!!

Karl smirked and took out his shoes. You are so into it now said Glance looking at Karl and realized he had already lost it now. Kera was still full of energy; she immediately grabbed the violin and started to play around. Glance started to play bandoneon singing-

Oh! oh! oh! 

Look where she goes!!

Again, drinking at the wine shop!!

She will be stomping and dancing on the benches! 

Don't stop her cause you would be blessed!

To see such a beauty singing and giggling! 

~Oh wait! my heart suddenly started to feel something!

IS IT ME?

Yes, it's you!

Or the wine?

Nope! definitely you!

Making me go crazy!!

But hey I like you busy!!! 

~Should I sing something with you? 

~ That would be great!

Well! No one can stop me stomping and beating! 

All I do is dancing! singing and giggling! 

I have a gentleman with me who is feeling!!

Oh no not me! again!

Kera kept her pochette aside and started to run towards Glance on the long aisle benches of the wine shop. Glance immediately put everything aside and came forward to catch her lady. Kera turned around by the edge of bench tippy toes and closed her eyes. She did her trust fall and he was the right person for it. Everyone was laughing at the stunt she had pulled but she didn't stop there. 

It's not only you feel something! she continued singing which made Glance blush in red

It's not only you feel something! she continued singing which made Glance blush in red. Oh lord! save me!! The children joined in by circle and started to dance which made everyone to forget their problems. After few times Kera dozed off on Glance's shoulder drooling over him. 

Good night, Kera! he said. 

Wh-what is it! again! why it is so dark! thought Kera as she entered the dream. Am I in dream void? she said, and her voice echoed. This is weird! the void is so cold and so dark!! My voice getting loud with every thought. I can't move though! Am I having sleeping paralysis again? 

Wake up Kera! said Glance as he noticed her eye moment in her sleep. Kera yawned as she woke up telling Glance she has paralysis again. We have to work fast now to make you recover from this shit deal said Glance in frustration. 

Everyone started to work with their hangover soup. Ah! I drank too much said Jack hitting the couch again. Jack! have you arranged the carriage for the hunt? asked Kera.

Before we go there! we have to do something with this watch!! We have to hurry!! said Glance packing candles and clothes. Seems like a long journey thought Kera. 

As they arrived at the watch shop and requested for the quartz. The shopkeeper looked at Kera and smiling he invited her into the big shop of his. Oh, you are here to repair your father's watch!

How did you know it's my father's watch? 

Only daughter gets the broken watches from the father!! he laughed hilariously over the topic thinking it was funny. Glance got busy looking around when the shopkeeper called Kera into his office asking her to fetch his glasses from there. She thought he couldn't walk properly nor could see that's why he asked her for the glasses. She got into the office and opened the drawer as she was looking for the glasses. Wh-what's that? 

Kera noticed a key inside the stone. She rubbed her eyes thinking she is seeing things. As she touched it; it all fell on the found breaking into pieces. Oh no! what have I done!!!

One breaks into thousands to know the thousands crack yet joining into the one timeline; to the same destiny which is written! said the old man. 

What-? Who-who are you? 

Just a traveller ay! said the old man with a really old-fashioned manner as if he was a pirate.  Glance came as he heard the voice and so did the shopkeeper. What happened? 

Oh, I touched it and it all broke! I'm so sorry the key-- ke-stone!

It's alright little girl! It was old anyways! I can make thousands of time stone like these! 

Key? asked Glance!!

Yes! the one you are looking for said the shopkeeper smiling at Glance on one side and pointing the gun to Kera on the other. TIME IS EVERYTHING LIFE AS WELL AS DEATH AND WE ARE SHORT ON BOTH!! 

So, die Kera!!