2. you came back?

Start from the beginning

Kim Yeonjun
28 years old
An underworld don
Married to Soobin

Kim Soobin27 years oldHousewife, singerMarried to Kim Yeonjun

Kim Soobin
27 years old
Housewife, singer
Married to Kim Yeonjun

*_*

[AUTHOR]

Taehyung was like a statue by now, even a finger of his couldn't move. He felt like he was paralysed. He was not ready to believe his eyes any moment. A large smile plastered on his face but body stiff. He couldn't believe that the person who he lost 3 years back was back here, again.

He wasted no moment and shakingly stood up to go to the younger, his steps were slow and steady and heart still beating fast.

His baby is back.

His Junghyun, finally.

He finally came back.

Taehyung would not have to cry every night longing for his love from now on. The kids won't have to cry for their mother from now on. Taehyung was on cloud nine, he was too happy to see Junghyun here.

He was shocked as well. He saw the younger dying, in front of him, in his arms, how comes a dead person came back? Thoughts forcefully clouded his mind which was trying to shrug all of them apparently and just focus on the younger. He was too happy to see the younger here and couldn't process. He thought that his wails and cries reached the god itself and he couldn't bear the loss Taehyung and his kids maybe that's why, he sent Junghyun back.

In this 3 years, Taehyung used to imagine Junghyun back like this many time. Many happy moments of them played live in his imagination every fucking time he was zoning out, but this time he didn't mistook Junghyun.

He wasn't

The same bunny smile, the same doe eyes, the same brown and soft orbs, the same tan skin, the same button nose, the same structure of lips he kissed on millions of times, the same long lashes, the same facial features. No way.

No way, he was mistaken.