Fourteen ( Jesper's point of view)

"Yeha fainted" I screamed and then later started sobbing. My hot tears streamed down my cheeks. I could feel my throat drying up and now I couldn't even say a word. My heart ached when I saw her lying unconsciously in my arms, I was worried and just couldn't help it and let my tears roll down my cheeks.

I glanced up at Jamie, who was by the white window, urgently calling for the ambulance. A moment later, after the call ended, I asked her while shuttering "Is- is the ambulance com- coming here?"

"예," she replied nervously.

After some time had passed, the sound of the approaching ambulance reached our ears. Without hesitation, I gently cradled her in my arms and proceeded towards the ambulance.

Jamie and I found ourselves seated together on the bus. As I gazed at Yeha, tears welled up in my eyes. In a soft voice, I whispered, "Yeha, please forgive me."

I found myself at a loss, unsure of what actions to take or thoughts to entertain. My mind was void of any ideas, except for one pressing concern: Yeha's well-being. "Will Yeha be alright? I cannot afford to lose her!" I mumbled.

I trembled with anticipation, hoping that she would awaken. I continued to shake her vigorously, and then exclaimed, "Come on! Wake up!"

I shaked

We soon reached the Hospital.

"의사? Doctor? It's an emergency!" I screamed worriedly.

"Doctor??" Jamie screamed too.

"예?"

"Doctor, she fainted!" I declared while pointing out at Yeha.

"Let me examine her first before we proceed with our next course of action."

The doctor brought her along, while I remained outside in the hallway with Jamie.

As a tear trickled down my cheek, I found myself overwhelmed with emptiness, berating myself for allowing Yeha to consume such an excessive amount of alcohol.

I knew that if something happens to her then I will never be able to forgive myself.

I bit my lip and was disappointed by myself.

A moment later Yeha's parents 'Moon-sik and 'Moon Hyewol'
arrived at the hospital.

"Who informed them?" I asked.

"I called them" Jamie replied.

"Oh"

As I observed, they were rushing anxiously through the hallway. The anguish in their eyes was unmistakable, and what troubled me was that I was the cause of their distress.

"Why?" I asked myself.

After a while, they emerged and began yelling at us, particularly targeting me. They questioned, "Why have you done this to our daughter? What harm has she or we ever caused you? What is her wrongdoing?" Their inquiries persisted.

I can't believe our daughter never drank alcohol. I'm sure you must have pressured her into it, which is why she's in this condition. What kind of friends are you? How can you not care about your own friend?

"We didn't mea-" I was just about to complete my explanation when they abruptly interrupted me, stating, "We have no interest in hearing your unnecessary excuse."

I asked the doctor right away, "What happened to her, doctor?" We had been silent until he came out.

"She drank an excessive amount of alcohol, resulting in the expansion of her blood vessels. This led to a decrease in her blood pressure, ultimately causing her to faint." The doctor replied.