"There she is! Get her!"

I looked up to see more of the cloaked figures, I sat on the railing and slid down since it was a bit thick.
I pointed upwards and shot at them.

I watched the bullets take impact against them.

Once I was near the bottom of this staircase I hopped to my feet to which I stumbled since they still were in pain.

I leaned my back against the wall, and let out a sigh before I walked into the new corridor.

I glanced around when I felt someone grab at my hair.

I yelped and tried fighting back,
But they kicked the gun out of my hands.

"Don't kill her! We need her Alive."

"I don't care!" The person said! "She killed my brother!"

She took out a knife and was about to stab me in the throat with it.

"Stop it!" The other guy said as he lunged forward, making me an entrance to move. I raised my head and moved my neck forward.

Hearing the sound of my hair being cut with the knife, since she was gripping at both of them hard.

I fell forward, reaching for my hair that was now short. I glanced up at the two who were arguing and I reached out for the gun.

I pulled the trigger twice leaving my ears ringing.

I got them both.

I stood over them looking at my hair grasped in her hand. I picked it up and clenched it in my hand tightly.

I stuffed it in my pocket. Feeling more tears prickling in my eyes.

I forced myself to stop as I placed my head against the wall. My short hair slightly falling forward.
"I need to get out of here."

I turned back around and removed the gun from one of them, and checked it's bullets.

I kept walking forward when another group showed up. I shot the last two bullets of the other pistol before I tossed it to the side and got the new one out and also shot the last guy.

I heard them yell in pain as they fell back down.

One of them was still alive as he held his hand against his chest. Spitting out blood but alive.

"Where's the newbie?" I asked pointing the gun at his head.

"I don't know!"

I clicked at the gun to which he screamed in fear.

"Downstairs in the garage!"

I nodded and was going to keep walking when I heard him take out something. I turned around quickly and shot at his head.

I gasped when I noticed he had taken out a picture of what I assumed was his girlfriend.
I pressed my free hand against my forehead. It was aching terribly.

I walked down the staircase to be welcomed by another group of cloaked people.

"You don't have an end do you?" I asked looking at them holding guns out towards me.

"They said she was a weakling but she already got so many of our members."

One of them raised their hand. "Shoot her in the non vitals."

I reacted quickly and ran back up the stairs hearing the bullets whizz by.

I hid inside one of the rooms on the floor I had been in. I knelt besides a desk. I pressed my hand against my heart. It was racing like crazy.