Chapter 1: An Unholy Alliance.

Start from the beginning

Sweetie: (snarling) That goody-two-shoes pup. Always getting in the way of our plans.

The other villains nod in agreement, their frustration evident. Sweetie paces back and forth, contemplating her next move.

Sweetie: Chase thinks he's the hero, the one who always has to save the day. Well, it's time we turn the tables on him. We need a plan, a scheme that will finally bring that pup to his knees.

Victoria raises an eyebrow.

Victoria Vance Why that scrawny German Shepherd, Chase? What makes him the bane of our existence?

The room falls silent, and everyone looks at her with faces looking like they're saying "Don't underestimate him."

Harold Humdinger: (vengeful) Oh, you see, he bested my Mighty Pup Rounderupper. My ultimate creation, a gigantic mechanical marvel! But Chase managed to outsmart it.

The villains exchange glares, still harboring resentment for the daring pup.

Mayor Humdinger: And let's not forget, Butch and Ruben actually captured him once. (His henchmen stand proudly) But later, he proved that he was capable of doing a Tom Cruise-level stunt. He escaped, thanks to them not preventing it. (The henchmen drop their heads in sorrow)

Humdinger mimics a daring jump, referencing the iconic moment in the fIrst PAW Patrol movie when Chase saved Ryder.

Copycat: (with a sly grin) When I first fought those pups, they were figuring out how to upgrade their powers. Then Chase straight up personally sent a sonic bark at a giant meteor and sent it back into space..

Sweetie: (smirking) Chase may be scrawny, but he's a persistent little mutt. We need to focus our efforts on taking him down once and for all. Ideas, anyone?

The lair buzzes with malevolent creativity as the villains brainstorm ways to finally outsmart and defeat the persistent German Shepherd, Chase.

Sid, the cunning pirate, interjects with a curious question.

Sid Swashbuckle Why the grudge against Chase, Sweetie? Did that scurvy pup step on your tail?

Claw: You better step back. (Steps back slowly infear, knowing what's gonna happen) This one's going to get personal.

Sweetie takes a deep breath, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of resentment and determination.

Sweetie: Let me tell you a little story. Back in Barkingburg, I had my eyes set on the crown. I was going to be the queen of that kingdom. But then, Chase happened.

The room falls silent as Sweetie recounts her first evil deed.

Sweetie: I framed him, made it look like he was the one stealing the crown. Put him in the dungeon, and the princess bought it.

The revelation shocks the other villains. Despite their penchant for higher-level heists, they're taken aback by Sweetie's cunning betrayal.

Butch: (astonished) You did something lower than our feet? Unbelievable.

Sweetie continues, her voice dripping with disdain.

Sweetie: But Chase got out. He proved I was wrong. And then, when we faced that Codi Gizmody character, Chase thought he could trust me. Little did he know, every backstabbing moment was churning up inside me.

The atmosphere in the lair becomes tense, the villains absorbing the weight of Sweetie's deception. The room is left in an uneasy silence as the villains grapple with the revelation, their plans against Chase taking on a new layer of complexity.

Claw: (fearfully) Prepare yourselves!

Sweetie, consumed by fury, clenches her fists and grabs a crowbar with an intensity that sends a chill through the lair.

Sweetie: (roaring in anger) The next time I see that pup . . . . 

In a fit of rage, she yells "GRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Sweetie yeets the crowbar towards a poster featuring Chase. The crowbar smashes through the poster, breaking through the wall. The force of her anger echoes through the lair, leaving the villains shivering in fear.

Harold Humdinger: (nervously muttering) Note to self: Don't get on Sweetie's bad side.

The other villains exchange uneasy glances, realizing the extent of Sweetie's wrath. After the storm of anger, Sweetie takes a deep breath and regains her composure.

Sweetie: (calmly) What I have in mind will make Chase's fate so much worse than death.

The room, still lingering with tension, absorbs Sweetie's ominous words. The villains exchange glances, curious and intrigued about the dark plans forming in Sweetie's mind.

Victoria Vance: (whispering) Worse than death? Now, that's something I want to see.

Then Sweetie starts letting out a villainous, menacing, Jafar-style laugh that not only sends a chill throughout the room, but makes the other villains give a devilish smile each as a reply.

Whoa. That was tense. Ahem. Looks like most of the villains, the most dangerous and evil ones, are joined together to make Chase suffer a fate worse than death! Please comment down below about what you think about Sweetie's wrath and grudge against Chase, if it should be called that. I hope you liked it. Peace out, ya'll!