His question hangs in the air, a poignant reminder of the uncertainty we face. His feelings, so raw and real, remain unacknowledged. And as he watches me, his heart pounding in his chest, he can't help but wonder if I'll ever understand, if I'll ever recognize the depth of his feelings. His hope, so fragile and precious, remains unacknowledged. And in the silence that follows, his question echoes, a testament to his feelings, his hope, and the promise he's asking me to make. It's a moment of vulnerability, of raw emotion, and it leaves a lasting impression, a reminder of the depth of his feelings and the strength of his hope.

"We'll survive together, Su Hyeok," I assure him, my voice steady and filled with determination. "Us, On-jo, I-sak, Gyeong-su, Cheong-su, and the others." I place my other hand on top of Su Hyeok's, a gesture of solidarity and reassurance. My smile is warm, a beacon of hope in the face of uncertainty.

As the words leave my lips, Su Hyeok pulls me closer. His arms wrap around me in a gentle hug, his head resting lightly on my shoulder. It's a moment of quiet understanding, a shared promise of survival amidst the chaos. His heartbeat against mine is a comforting rhythm, a silent vow of togetherness.

Our moment of shared resolve doesn't go unnoticed. From the corner of my eye, I do not notice two figures watching us. One gazes with a look of jealousy, their eyes reflecting a mix of longing and regret. The other watches with anger, their gaze hard and cold, a stark contrast to the warmth shared between Su Hyeok and me.

The air around us is thick with unspoken words and hidden emotions.
We stand together, united in our promise to survive, to fight, to persevere. Because we're not just friends, we're a family. And families stick together, no matter what.

As Su Hyeok's grip tightens around me, I know that this is just the beginning. There will be challenges, there will be hardships, but as long as we have each other, we'll survive. We'll face whatever comes our way, together. And in that moment, I can't help but feel a sense of hope. Because with Su Hyeok by my side, with our friends standing with us, I know we can face anything. We're stronger together, and together, we'll survive. This is our promise, our vow. And it's a promise we intend to keep, no matter what.

For a fleeting moment, the world around us seems to blur into insignificance. The chaos that rages outside the confines of our four-walled sanctuary is momentarily forgotten. It's as if the zombie apocalypse that threatens their existence isn't even happening. It's as if we have been transported to a different world, one where the colors are brighter, the air is lighter, and our worries are nothing more than bubbles, ready to burst and disappear at the slightest touch.

Our laughter echoes in the room, a stark contrast to the eerie silence that hangs heavy outside. Our smiles, genuine and carefree, are a beacon of hope amidst the despair. For that brief moment, we are not survivors fighting for our lives; we are just Su Hyeok, Shinae, On-jo, I-sak, Gyeong-su, and Cheong-su - friends sharing a moment of respite, a moment of normalcy in a world gone mad.

But the harsh reality of their situation isn't far behind. Despite the laughter and the temporary reprieve, the fact remains - we are not safe. Our lives hang by a thread, teetering dangerously on the edge of oblivion. The threat of death is a constant companion, a grim reminder of the world we now inhabit.

The walls of our sanctuary, though offering temporary protection, are not impervious. Outside, the world is in chaos, overrun by creatures that were once human. Every second inside is borrowed time, every laugh a defiance of the grim reality that awaits us.

So, we cherish these moments, we etch them into our memories. Because when the laughter fades and the reality of our situation comes crashing down, it's these moments that will keep us going. It's the memory of brighter times, of shared smiles and shared hopes, that will fuel our will to survive. Because as long as we have these memories, as long as we have each other, we have something worth fighting for. And that's more than enough to keep us going, to keep us fighting, to keep us surviving, no matter what.