11 | The Surprise

Start from the beginning

(Sara, don't tell anyone about the gifts, it's a surprise)

I smiled, touched by his gesture. "Shukriya, Abhi! You always know how to make everyone feel special. I can't wait to see their faces when they receive these surprises."

(Thankyou Abhi)

We continued our shopping spree, immersing ourselves in the vibrant colors and enticing displays. I took out my phone and messaged Riya, "Riya, jab tum shopping spot pohanchegi, mujhe call kar dena. I'll be waiting."

(Riya, call me when you reach the shopping spot)

As we waited for Riya, Arman Jiju, and Veer, Abhishek and I chatted about our plans for the day. The thrill of the surprises and the joy of spending time together made this shopping trip even more memorable.

"Abhi, yeh din sach mein yaadgar ban raha hai. It feels so good to have friends like you," I expressed, gratitude evident in my voice. "I'm so lucky to have you all in my life."

(Abhi, this day is truly becoming memorable)

And after saying that, we both continued our shopping.
★★★★★★★★★

RIYA SHARMA

I sat in my room, eagerly waiting for Arman and his siblings to show up for our shopping spree. Time seemed to drag on, and impatience crept in as minutes turned into an agonizing wait.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, and I rushed to open it. There stood Arnav, a familiar face that brought a mix of surprise and relief. Veer appeared too, after hearing the doorbell's call. Our greetings were simple, asking how we've been, sharing small talk.

After our doorstep chat, the three of us made our way towards the car. That's when I noticed Arman, casually leaning against the car, exuding a certain charm that I'd never admit to appreciating. He wore an all-black outfit, reflecting his grumpy personality. Despite my dislike for him, I couldn't deny that he looked good and hot, maybe even the hottest person I've ever seen.

Inside the car, Arman took the driver's seat, and Veer settled in the back. Arnav surprised me by opening the door of the front seat and gesturing for me to sit there. I tried to protest, suggesting Arnav to take the spot, but he insisted, and I found myself reluctantly taking my place next to Arman.

As the car started moving, Arman whispered, "Why are you sitting here? You should be in the back seat." I retorted in a hushed tone, "You really are blind plus deaf! Your brother told me to sit here." Arman fell silent, and I couldn't help but feel a small triumph in having the last word.

In the back seat, Veer, Anaya, and Arnav engaged in lively conversation, laughter filling the space. Meanwhile, I found myself stuck in the front, the odd one out as boredom settled in.

I felt a bit bored in the car while we were on our way to the shopping mall. To make things more interesting, I called my best friend, Sara. She said that I should wait outside for her.