karma is the guy on the chiefs

The Super Bowl.

The Chiefs actually had made it to the Super Bowl, once again. That meant Taylor was obviously going to support her lover's team. Except this time she was bringing a special guest along. Her daughter, Y/n.

Y/n had never met Travis before, so this would be their first time seeing each other.

When they arrived to the stadium, security immediately took them to their suite. Once they got seated, Taylor saw her friends arriving too.

"Okay Y/n/n, I need you to listen to mommy. Can you do that?" Taylor told her six year old.

"Mhm." Y/n hummed back. Taylor then carefully instructed her daughter, "There's lots of people here Y/n/n, and they're not all going to be nice to us, but please don't listen to them. I need you to ignore them baby. You think you can do that?"

"Yep!" The small blonde replied back.

"Good girl, thank you sweetheart." Taylor said.

Y/n didn't know much about football. She only knew that people fought over a ball. Which to her seemed pretty crazy. But she also knew that everyone in her family loved it. So she decided she was going to try to like it for them.

She then saw her auntie Blake walk in and she ran to her.

"Auntie Blake! Auntie Blake!"

"Y/n/n!"

Blake picked up the girl and swung her around a bit. Taylor then reached them with a slightly annoyed expression. "Y/n/n, what have I told you about running off without me?" She said. "I'm sorry mama, it's just I was excited to see auntie Blake." Y/n said while looking down at the ground, scared to meet her mother's eyes.

"It's okay baby, just don't do it again. I cant afford to lose you." Taylor told her daughter before addressing one of her best friends, "Stealing my kid, huh?"

"Cant help it Tay, she's so cute. I'm sure the girls wouldn't mind me taking her home with me." Blake replied to the singer.

"Your house would be turned into a party." Taylor said while laughing. "Nothing I can't handle. Plus Ryan's there too, I'll just leave him to deal with all the tantrums." She responded.

Time went by and the game was about to start. There were a lot of people in the suite. The small 6 year old didn't even recognize them all. She did know who Ice Spice was, and of course her family, and Keleigh, but that was it. There was a lady who looked like her nana a bit who was talking to her mom a lot.

"Y/n/n, this is Travis' mom, Donna." Taylor told Y/n. "Hi honey, your mom has told us so much about you." Donna said while smiling at the six year old.

Y/n just blushed and looked at her lap. Taylor gently stroked her hair giving her a soft smile. Taylor's daughter had never been good with meeting new people.

"Hi"

A small hi was heard that came from Y/n's mouth in response to the greeting. Donna took it as granted and smiled back gently at the little girl. Y/n then just kept looking around the field.

The game was starting and everyone had to stand for the national anthem. Then the introduction of the teams. The whole suite went crazy when the chiefs came into sight. You would expect Y/n to be scared by all the noise coming from them, but she's been to so many of her mom's concerts that she's used to the level of noise.

The first quarter went by so quickly, but nobody scored. Then the second quarter passed by and the chiefs were losing 10-3. If you think about it 10+3=13.The halftime show then happened and soon it was third quarter. During times the camera would be on Y/n and Taylor, the small girl would wave to the fans. Although most of the time she never really noticed when she was on camera. At least they never got bad shots of her.