i was enchanted to meet you

Taylor had always wanted to have her own family. That being said, whether it was her cats or an actual human family.

When she started dating Joe, she felt like he was the one.  The one who she wanted to spend the rest of her days with. They were just about to be in their 3rd year of dating, when Taylor found out the good news. She was pregnant.

Although her and Joe had been talking about having a family she was nervous telling him.

"Hey babe?" Taylor spoke to Joe with her voice clearly shaking a bit. Joe turned to look at his girlfriend and said, "What's up?" It was the least to say the blonde pop star was scared.

"I need to tell you something. Just promise me you won't get mad." Taylor told the British actor. She was afraid that he would break up with her and she would be all alone. Joe was concerned for his girlfriend, why would she be scared?

"Okay, umm, Joe I'm pregnant. Please don't hate me. Im so sorry." Followed by "What do you mean don't hate me. Why would i ever hate you Tay, this is wonderful!" from Joe.

"I thought you would leave me."

"No I could never, we have a family now love. Im so happy we get to have our own little family."

Taylor smiled at her boyfriend and he gave her a sweet kiss. They had to think of names along with middle names, but they had enough time.

Time Skip because why not!

It was getting closer to Taylor's due date and they had decided to leave the gender unknown, but Taylor was sure it was a girl. Joe didn't mind what gender their baby was, he just wanted it to be healthy. As for Taylor's parents they were overjoyed when they got told they would have a grandchild.

It was now early December, to be exact the 2nd. Andrea had decided she would stay at home with her daughter and Joe until the due date. Taylor wanted to have her mom near, since this was her first child.

All Taylor could do now was mostly just stay in bed. She wanted to get up and go walk around at least, but really couldn't. On the night of that very day she felt her water break.

"Mom! Joe! I think it's time." Taylor shouted from the living room.

Joe ran to Taylor and helped her get up from the couch to the car. While Andrea went upstairs to the baby's designated room for the hospital bag. They then drove to the hospital and checked Taylor in.

Hours passed and Taylor was having the worst contractions. The doctors had to give her medications to help with the serious pain she was feeling.

"I cant do this" the blonde told them.

"Tay hun, you got this you're going to get through it." Andrea told her oldest.

"Your mom's right babe, after this we are going to have a beautiful son or daughter with us."

The whole night the doctors checked on Taylor to see how dilated she was. Until the next day at around 12pm she was ready to give birth.

At around 1:13pm or 13:13, their daughter was born. Taylor cried tears of happiness, and so did Joe. Andrea was crying harder than both of them, she finally had a granddaughter. They anticipated her arrival for months and she was finally here, completely healthy.

"So, Y/n?", Joe asked his girlfriend.

"Y/n Ivy Swift-Alwyn." Taylor said while smiling.

Soon after, Scott and Austin arrived. They got to see the new addition to the family. A beautiful baby girl by the name of Y/n. Joe sent his mom and dad pictures of Y/n because they couldn't make it in time. Since they do live an ocean away.